PDA

View Full Version : Revolt Vengeance #motivrevolution

jrob857
01-21-2015, 08:03 AM
Review:

The new Revolt Vengeance is the latest product from our friends at Motiv Bowling. The Vengeance brings back the very successful Vanquish core from the Covert Revolt and we combined that with the new Turmoil HFH Hybrid Reactive coverstock technology makes this a weapon pins don’t want to mess with. The Revolt Vengeance is a touch cleaner than the Covert Revolt and a much stronger backend motion with a continuation through the pins that is out of this world.

INNER CORE - Vanquish
COVERSTOCK - Turmoil HFH Hybrid Reactive
FINSIH - 5000 Grit LSP

Comments:

What can I say other than this is my favorite ball in my bag so far. The absolutely loved the Covert Revolt and the Vengeance is just as good. I love the motion the Revolt Vengeance gives me on the lanes and I feel that I can strike at will with the Revolt Vengeance. I believe it’s just as smooth as the Covert, but little more cleaner down lane and more of a stronger, angular backend motion and the continuation is just out of this world. And the icing on the cake I’ve already have had a few people drill up a Vengeance since the release and that have all come within a few pins of shooting 800. That right there is a successful release. This ball store energy very well and is a nice fit for any bowler on any condition.

Likes – Smooth, clean down lane motion; strong backend motion; insane continuation.
Dislikes – None

I recommend this ball for all types of bowlers.

Motiv Staffer and Realbowlerstape.com Staffer,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sGDt2UczOw