PDA

View Full Version : Strike with a Vengeance!

toverbey
01-22-2015, 04:18 PM
Layout:
70 x 4 ½ x 40

Motiv’s covert revolution took hold of the bowling world and now its coming out with a vengeance! The Revolt Vengeance is the next step for the powerfully successful Vanquish core (2.47 RG, .056 Diff) and is an amazing compliment to the Covert Revolt. By wrapping Vanquish in the new Turmoil HFH coverstock we get the glide through the heads of a pearl but the control and power of a solid through the mids and backend. The layout I chose for this ball is a staple in my repertoire as it gives me control without sacrificing performance, something the Vengeance not only embracing, but takes to a whole new level. This easily gets through the heads better than the Covert for me but still gives a strong midlane read, a great indicator of a new benchmark ball. At the breakpoint this hybrid shell has stored enough energy that I get a very strong response to the friction and phenomenal hitting power through the pins. This ball combines the best features of the Covert (control, hitting power) with more length and greater recovery down lane; truly is a hybrid reaction! It has been a long while since I have seen a ball that can read the mids this well and not bleed the energy that takes away from the backend reaction. If you’re looking for a new benchmark for medium to heavy lane conditions, join the Motiv Revolution and strike with a Vengeance!

Trent Overbey
In the Zone Pro Shop
Motiv Staff
www.motivbowling.com