PDA

View Full Version : Ever bowl league against nobody? 2 lanes, just you?

swingset
02-01-2015, 11:33 PM
That's what I get for showing up to league night during the Superbowl...my teammates bailed last minute for a Superbowl party, but I was already on my way by the time I found out. Showed up, and the opposing team had pre-bowled, so it was me against 7 blinds.

Talk about a fast series....I was done by the end of the first quarter, lol.

At least I didn't need to keep track of who's next, and worry about going to get a drink and having someone wait on me.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/239/d/f/forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

epiepenburg
02-02-2015, 08:13 AM
Not exactly, but a few Friday's ago the team we bowled against didn't show. In a 4 person team league. We purposely bowled slow. We were still starting our last game when other teams were in the middle of their second.

Amyers
02-02-2015, 09:04 AM
Unfortunately yes I have seen this on a few occasions. Even one time there were only 4 bowlers in the entire alley just feels weird.

Bradski9
02-02-2015, 11:01 AM
Well, considering the only ones on my youth team are me and a 19 week no show, this happens pretty often for me unfortunately.

jab5325
02-02-2015, 06:52 PM
Two out of the other 3 people in my 4-man league have sketchy attendance. The first week, I was the only one bowling....and last week, it was only two of us against a full team.