PDA

View Full Version : A world of difference

gefecht
02-11-2015, 09:56 PM
Well, decided to swing by my local lanes tonight to try out my crux since it was fixed. Talked to the guy at the desk for a while and asked to bowl on the lanes that the sport league has just finished on. Figured why not. Still relearning everything after my 10+ year hiatus.

Found out after the first few shots that it was the 32 foot wolf pattern. Just a hair different than a ths. Once I figured out that I needed to go right instead of left since I was missing the head pin completely on most shots I actually started hitting the pocket. Only thing that sucks is that I could not work on a lot of my spares due to not having my clear gargoyle spare ball on me. All I had was my crux and my trauma er.

Also forgot to mention that I was trying out my first pair of bowling shoes ever. Bought some Dexter keegans.

So, even though I barely bowled a 120, it was still fun. Now it is time to go back to the ths and work on learning what form works best for me. Long story short: always fun trying something new.

Jaescrub
02-12-2015, 07:08 AM
My anchor still uses the OG trauma he loves that ball. Your the only other person I have seen use anything from the trauma line.

gefecht
02-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Yeah, the trauma er is an awesome ball. Wish the pinout was a little different but I make it work. Thinking of getting it resurfaced.