5000 Grit LSP
Symmetric Core
Layout 60 x 3-7/8 x 40

Bowler Specs:
Right Hand. PAP 5 Over 1/2 Up
Rev Rate 250. Tilt 20. Rotation 50.
Speed 16.5

Review:
The Revolt Vengeance features a new cover stock from Motiv. The HFH Hybrid cover is cleaner through the front than the original Revolt and is move angular. I find this ball fits great between my Covert Revolt and Primal Rage in total boards and backend. The new Vengeance also seems to require less surface maintenance that the Covert. Motiv Power Gel Clean after bowling has been all I need. I had such a good look with the box surface I drilled a second Vengeance with a weaker layout and gave it a high polish. The surface is easy to tune and with a high polish the ball is extremely clean through the fronts with a more angular backend than the box surface provides. When the box surface is too strong don’t be afraid to adjust this ball. I do prefer the box surface because this allows the ball to be very different than my other high grit sanded dull balls. I am a fan of the Vanquish core and have had the best look drilling these balls with low RG layouts. The Vanquish core is strong in the mid lane but the Vengeance does not quit in the back creating strong hit with great carry. The Revolt Vengeance rolled well on any type of condition I tested it on but seems to dominate an oily house shot. The outsides where I bowl league are not that much drier than the middle of the lane and I felt the Vengeance gave me a lot of miss area. This is a great choice when the Rage is not enough and the Covert is too much in reaction.

Summary:
This ball is a good fit for any style.
I loved this ball as soon as I rolled it.
Surface adjustments give this ball a wide range of reaction.
The Hybrid cover on the Vengeance was a great idea.

Glenn Wendel
PBA Member
Motiv Staff
Turbo Staff
www.motivbowlng.com