PDA

View Full Version : Shoe suggestions for a friend?

zdawg
02-16-2015, 12:12 PM
My buddy wants to buy a new pair of shoes, however he does not want to spend a lot of money to buy a really good pair, nor does he want one with interchangeable soles.

What he DOES want is a shoe with as much "slidability" as possible, any suggestions? I myself just bought a new pair but they have interchangeable soles, so I haven't got the slightest idea of what to recommend.

bowl1820
02-16-2015, 12:46 PM
My buddy wants to buy a new pair of shoes, however he does not want to spend a lot of money to buy a really good pair, nor does he want one with interchangeable soles.

What he DOES want is a shoe with as much "slidability" as possible, any suggestions? I myself just bought a new pair but they have interchangeable soles, so I haven't got the slightest idea of what to recommend.

I would get a pair of (Non-interchangable) shoes that have a slide sole & grip sole and also get a bowlers slide sock.
The sock would give you the option to adjust your slide slightly.

other options

1. Get a bowlers slide sock and use it on the old shoes.

2. Get a bowlers slide sock and the stick on Nylon slide pad and apply it to the slide sock.

zdawg
02-16-2015, 04:05 PM
I would get a pair of (Non-interchangable) shoes that have a slide sole & grip sole and also get a bowlers slide sock.
The sock would give you the option to adjust your slide slightly.

other options

1. Get a bowlers slide sock and use it on the old shoes.

2. Get a bowlers slide sock and the stick on Nylon slide pad and apply it to the slide sock.

Thanks! I'll pass along the suggestions