PDA

View Full Version : Why no Radical review section ?

larry mc
03-07-2015, 05:16 PM
Wanted 2 do a review for the guru mighty but there is no section for it , it is a tremendous ball.

bowl1820
03-07-2015, 06:47 PM
Wanted 2 do a review for the guru mighty but there is no section for it , it is a tremendous ball.

Just one of those things on the todo list, that never got done. There's no Seismic forum either.

larry mc
03-07-2015, 07:18 PM
ok . cool this forum is great anyway , just was wondering

Perrin
03-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong Bowl but Radical wasn't around when the forum design was setup were they Bowl? :)

Until I just looked I didn't realize how extensive the review forums were. Guess I should dig around the site more often instead of just checking what posts are new :)

bowl1820
03-09-2015, 10:16 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong Bowl but Radical wasn't around when the forum design was setup were they Bowl? :)

Right It wasn't around when the forum was "originally" setup years back, neither was DV8, Lordfield or Pyramid . But there's been changes to the forum since then and others have been added, so that doesn't mean anything.

If you haven't noticed We have a Radical Video section, a Radical ball review section could have been added when it was but was over looked as was Seismic.

BOSStull
08-02-2015, 10:03 AM

Yes it is.