PDA

View Full Version : hello all

11 in a row
01-29-2009, 11:40 AM
i,m jason and thanks for the invite to bowlingboards..i love to bowl and i have pretty much all track equipment ,mean machine,uprising,kinetic energy,roborule,equation,banger hole finder pearl in my storm thunder 6 ball roller...i currently bowl in 2 leagues monday nigh handicap and thursday night mix handicap league..i,ve been bowling ver 10 years in league and tournaments when i can also. so i hope to hear from you all frequently i hope and interact with bowling discussions..

thanks
jason

onefrombills
01-29-2009, 02:10 PM
Hello there and welcome to the site....were here for you and if ya have question just ask and please let all your friends know about us too!!!!!

The KingPin
01-29-2009, 10:48 PM
i,m jason and thanks for the invite to bowlingboards..i love to bowl and i have pretty much all track equipment ,mean machine,uprising,kinetic energy,roborule,equation,banger hole finder pearl in my storm thunder 6 ball roller...i currently bowl in 2 leagues monday nigh handicap and thursday night mix handicap league..i,ve been bowling ver 10 years in league and tournaments when i can also. so i hope to hear from you all frequently i hope and interact with bowling discussions..

thanks
jason

Hello Jason and Welcome to BowlingBoards.com

I hope that you find all of the information that you need. Also please tell a friend about us.

Chris

kev3inp
01-30-2009, 04:47 AM
Hi! Welcome to our little family. Glad you're here.

The KingPin
01-31-2009, 11:42 PM
Hi! Welcome to our little family. Glad you're here.

Yes I think we are like one big family. I will be the cranky uncle lol

onefrombills
01-31-2009, 11:56 PM
Yes I think we are like one big family. I will be the cranky uncle lol

LOL.....HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

ok im done now !

kev3inp
02-01-2009, 08:01 AM
Can I be the uncle that gets sloppy drunk and way too affectionate? Or the one that develops beer muscles? ;) "Do you think it's alright to leave the boy with cousin Kevin?"

NoTapNorm
02-01-2009, 08:07 AM
Welcome Jason!
We put the FUN in dysFUNctional!

The KingPin
02-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Welcome Jason!
We put the FUN in dysFUNctional!

Nice work Ndendler