PDA

View Full Version : A Scrubs Up hill battle for First place.

Jaescrub
04-28-2015, 10:44 AM
So last Sunday was a win of lose round for this Half's first place spot. At the start of league play the team Cap. that took first place last half comes over to the team Cap. We are playing. He tells them to Kick our Aßß Real good so that they can take First this half as well, and not waste any of there time next week! What kinda crap is that? We are an avg. team two good bowlers two not so good. They kick our butts every time they bowl us. So now we have a up hill battle this Sunday to take first over all!

Amyers
04-28-2015, 12:06 PM
Well put them in there place. I guess he thought he was being funny but I don't think I would have taken it that way either. Good luck against them.

mc_runner
04-28-2015, 12:16 PM
Haha, yeah we've been told that, and told to do that a lot. It's (mostly) in good fun.

Jaescrub
04-28-2015, 01:15 PM
O No it was not in good fun we did not hear him just seen him whispering to the guy we had to bowl that night. He walked away with out as much as a Look or hello. When we walked back to his lanes 10 plus lanes over they guy he was talking to said "what a Jackass" ha ha ha he told us what went down. He said don't tell me what to do I'll lose just so you have to bowl Em. He and his team are real good but always nice. I hope we can pull out the win on this team. If we don't win at least we put up a fight!

mc_runner
04-29-2015, 01:00 PM
ah yes... good luck! Use it for motivation :)

Jaescrub
05-26-2015, 11:50 PM
We'll I know this is late and I have been gone for a min. Very pissed off with our league. So we had to bowl this team twice! We beat them the first time that locked us in for roll offs. Next week we bowled for first place over all. We lost 1-3 tool second place over all. As we got our pay we only ended up with 80$ \ x4 for taking second and 83$ each payout!?!? My last league same amount of teams we took 7th and got like 134$ each! Just been pissed and taking the summer off from bowling. Thanks to all of you for the support this year.