PDA

View Full Version : Profile pic Upload issue

Aslan
05-01-2015, 03:07 PM
I've served my 6-month sentence for losing to Iceman at the AVI and I decided to change my profile pic...but I forgot how to do it. I go to the album, I try to upload a photo...making sure it's < 19kb...and nothing gets added to the upload section for me to drag into the lower section.

What am I doing wrong?

bowl1820
05-01-2015, 05:10 PM
I've served my 6-month sentence for losing to Iceman at the AVI and I decided to change my profile pic...but I forgot how to do it. I go to the album, I try to upload a photo...making sure it's < 19kb...and nothing gets added to the upload section for me to drag into the lower section.

What am I doing wrong?

I'm not sure, But I think the Profile picture system is off. I'll see if I can get it fixed

The steps To edit your "profile picture":

1- Go to Edit Profile
http://www.bowlingboards.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

2- On the left under "My Settings", Click "Edit Profile Picture"

3- One the Edit Profile Picture page, Choose either Option 1 or 2 to upload a picture.
(The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller)

Note to change "Avatar" picture, under step 2- "My Settings", Click "Edit Avatar"
(The maximum size of your custom image is 96 by 96 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).)