PDA

View Full Version : My return to league bowling

LyalC52
05-14-2015, 09:09 AM
Wednesday Summer League, my first in 15 years

204-227-186 -- 617 Seismic Photon LMB

NewToBowling
05-14-2015, 09:29 AM
Woah. Nice bowling for first time in 15 years.

LyalC52
05-14-2015, 10:01 AM
well, I have been going twice a week since late February to get my swing back.

Amyers
05-14-2015, 10:21 AM
Wednesday Summer League, my first in 15 years

204-227-186 -- 617 Seismic Photon LMB

Very nice I like the look of that Photon unfortunately the pro shop that sold the Seismic equipment closed here. SO I probably won't get to see near as much of it around as I used too.

LyalC52
05-14-2015, 12:01 PM
none of the pro shops around here carry Seismic
I order mine through one of the Amateur Staffers and it was shipped directly from the Texas factory.
My PSO said it was only the third one he'd ever drilled

I think my next ball will be an Equalizer.

PM me if you want contact info

Amyers
05-14-2015, 12:09 PM
none of the pro shops around here carry Seismic
I order mine through one of the Amateur Staffers and it was shipped directly from the Texas factory.
My PSO said it was only the third one he'd ever drilled

I think my next ball will be an Equalizer.

PM me if you want contact info

I have access through a staffer but thanks for the offer. The bad thing about it is not getting to see them as much on the lanes because your average bowler won't do that. If your ever looking for a sweet rolling solid don't hesitate on a Euphoric not the strength of the Equalizer but that ball is just special. My wife and a couple of my teammates have that one and it's one of those balls that just roll different.

LyalC52
05-14-2015, 12:48 PM
I have access through a staffer but thanks for the offer. The bad thing about it is not getting to see them as much on the lanes because your average bowler won't do that. If your ever looking for a sweet rolling solid don't hesitate on a Euphoric not the strength of the Equalizer but that ball is just special. My wife and a couple of my teammates have that one and it's one of those balls that just roll different.

Most of the guys around here are heavy crankers, so they don't help me much for looks. My game is very similar to Sean Friendly's, so I made my choice from watching his videos and from other on line reviews.

I think the Euphoric is too close to my HyRoad for now, but it does look like a very nice piece.

Amyers
05-14-2015, 01:06 PM
Most of the guys around here are heavy crankers, so they don't help me much for looks. My game is very similar to Sean Friendly's, so I made my choice from watching his videos and from other on line reviews.

I think the Euphoric is too close to my HyRoad for now, but it does look like a very nice piece.

You're probably right the Euphoric will handle a little more oil than the Hyroad and is not quite as angular off the spot but both have the go long and break hard without being skid flip kind of look