PDA

View Full Version : Brag On 3 of Our Juniors

ThongPrincess
01-31-2009, 11:38 PM
I have to admit I do not coach this group. In the winter we have the Juniors split into two groups the younger set recently off bumpers and the rest of the kids. When summer comes both groups are combined and bowl in teams of trios with a specific maximum of combined ages. This prevents the older kids from combining and dominating the league. The kids love it and have a blast.

This past summer we had three of our "little" ones combine for their team. I believe they are all about 7 years old. They shot a Team game of 386 and Team series of 1097. The 386 is the USBC Team High Game and the 1097 is the USBC National Team High Series for a 3 person team in the 8 and under category. Last Saturday they received a certificate from National, a beautiful medal from the Local association and a really cute plaque from the center.

The bowlers, Lyndsey Gold, Zoe Rodriguez, and Ryan Santourian accomplished this feat at Corbin Bowl in Tarzana, CA. Just had to brag on these little guys:D

onefrombills
01-31-2009, 11:54 PM
Its so great to see the lil guys bowling well

Jord_84
02-01-2009, 12:25 AM
that's great!
I would have bragged too
lol

The KingPin
02-01-2009, 12:35 AM
I have to admit I do not coach this group. In the winter we have the Juniors split into two groups the younger set recently off bumpers and the rest of the kids. When summer comes both groups are combined and bowl in teams of trios with a specific maximum of combined ages. This prevents the older kids from combining and dominating the league. The kids love it and have a blast.

This past summer we had three of our "little" ones combine for their team. I believe they are all about 7 years old. They shot a Team game of 386 and Team series of 1097. The 386 is the USBC Team High Game and the 1097 is the USBC National Team High Series for a 3 person team in the 8 and under category. Last Saturday they received a certificate from National, a beautiful medal from the Local association and a really cute plaque from the center.

The bowlers, Lyndsey Gold, Zoe Rodriguez, and Ryan Santourian accomplished this feat at Corbin Bowl in Tarzana, CA. Just had to brag on these little guys:D

Yes great work. Thanks for sharing with us

NoTapNorm
02-01-2009, 08:10 AM
Congrats!!!! Hopefully they'll continue to bowl all through school!