PDA

View Full Version : My Bowling Dream

Aslan
05-26-2015, 02:48 AM
I had my first dream about bowling last night. I dreamed that I was at a Pro Am and WRW was there and I really wanted to get a picture taken with him but I was too worried that I'd ask him and it would be at a bad time or he'd be in the middle of something. I'm not entirely sure what I was afraid of exactly… :confused:

But that was my first bowling dream.

I think it's because I have 2 pro ams coming up in a couple weeks and I'm nervous.

RobLV1
05-26-2015, 06:15 AM
Nothing to be nervous about! Pro-Ams are all about the fans. The fans take the bowling seriously, but the pros are just there as a way of saying thank you to the fans for supporting the PBA. Enjoy yourself. You'll find that all of them (even Walter Ray) put their pants on one leg at a time just like the rest of us.

jab5325
05-26-2015, 09:37 AM
This is a question I should know the answer to.....but where can I find out if there are any ProAms in my area, the cost to enter, how to enter, etc?

got_a_300
05-26-2015, 10:36 AM
This is a question I should know the answer to.....but where can I find out if there are any ProAms in my area, the cost to enter, how to enter, etc?

Here you go here is a list of the regional PBA tournaments secluded
you will have to contact the center to find out the costs if there is
one close to you or close to your area PBA Regional Tour (http://www.pba.com/Tours/Regional/)

Aslan
05-26-2015, 06:52 PM
You'll find that all of them (even Walter Ray) put their pants on one leg at a time just like the rest of us.

I heard Belmo puts his on 2 legs at a time.

foreverincamo
05-26-2015, 07:52 PM
If Belmo actually did that, he would've posted a video of it already. Using Google Glass no less.

Ryster
05-29-2015, 10:37 PM
Pro-Ams are fun. I am bowling in one next weekend at my local house. Kelly Kulick, Bill O'Neill, Parker Bohn, Doug Kent, Danny Wiseman, Ryan Ciminelli and maybe a dozen or so Regional PBA players. There is never any reason to be nervous. They are just bowlers like everybody else. Getting there early is the the thing to do, just to watch as they arrive and roam around the center. Once bowling starts, try to focus on your bowling and don't get starstruck.

Mike White
05-30-2015, 03:32 PM
I heard Belmo puts his on 2 legs at a time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d06HmXhN6gE