PDA

View Full Version : Bowling Score Averages, iOS app

Average200someday
05-30-2015, 02:42 AM
Bowling Score Averages is a new iOS app that I recently created and was approved by Apple. My daughter is on a high school bowling team and discovered that there were no bowling apps that suits her teammate's needs. Other apps were just games, too complicated, or too expensive. And so I created Bowling Score Averages. :)

Its in the App Store (http://bit.ly/BowlingScoreAve) at a low introductory price for student budgets. You can also visit the web page for more info at http://www.leedesignservices.com/apps/BowlingScoreAve.html

bowl1820
05-30-2015, 09:46 AM
Well if all you want to do is just keep track of your personal average, It looks alright.

I can't tell does it track your teams average also? or just your individual average.

Average200someday
05-30-2015, 12:37 PM
Thanks! Yes, it is designed to keep track of your personal averages.

During bowling season, our high school bowlers bowl after school every day. Usually 3 days are a team practice and 2 days are team matches. Plus the students are encouraged to practice on their own during the weekend too. This app keeps track of these different event averages separately, plus an average of all of them too.

If you wanted to keep track of your team's average, you could do that by creating a new bowler such as "Team" and inputting the team's average score there per game.

bowl1820
05-30-2015, 01:29 PM
If you wanted to keep track of your team's average, you could do that by creating a new bowler such as "Team" and inputting the team's average score there per game.

That's pretty much what I thought. Most mobile apps don't do actual team record keeping, you have to setup multiple individual records.

Average200someday
06-18-2015, 11:39 PM
I originally had planned to develop a team version, but decided to complete a personal edition first (which is more useful to more people). A team edition is still planned for the future.