PDA

View Full Version : Contest June 1, 2015 to June 7, 2015 - Hammer Black Widow Red Legend

BowlingBoards.com
06-01-2015, 04:28 PM
We are giving away a Hammer Black Widow Red Legend for a random poster from June 1, 2015 through June 7, 2015.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

bowl1820
06-01-2015, 04:48 PM
Okay a pearl, that sounds good might would like to try it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHi9eAdKSUw

Amyers
06-01-2015, 06:57 PM
Like this ball

Tony
06-01-2015, 09:15 PM
Looks like a nice ball, I've never owned a hammer ball but would certainly be willing to give one a try !

ellisr63
06-02-2015, 12:27 AM
I have an old Hammer Grenade (about 20 years old), and would love to have a new Hammer! Good luck to everyone. :)

rperez
06-02-2015, 07:17 AM
This ball looks great...looks like a burning meteor going down the lanes

bubba809
06-02-2015, 11:00 AM
I want it. I want it. I WANT IT!

Did I mention I want this ball badly???

got_a_300
06-02-2015, 12:06 PM
This ball would be a great addition to go along with
my Hammer Badass and Spike to help round out my
new arsenal of Hammer balls.

jojoboys
06-02-2015, 05:35 PM
hot looking ball.. would love to add it to my colletion^^

foreverincamo
06-02-2015, 07:07 PM
I have the Black Widow Legend. Would love the red pearl. Just love the shape the gas mask core gives that ball. Such a strong smooth turn.

Evo8rider
06-03-2015, 05:45 AM
Would love to win this. Haven't had a chance to bowl with Hammers new stuff.

foreverincamo
06-04-2015, 10:29 PM
Anyone see the last PBA show? Tommy Jones and Bill O'Neil both used the Black Widow Red Legend, AND they both had the Black Widow Red Legend SOLID, that hasn't even been released yet!

bubba809
06-05-2015, 02:11 PM
Anyone see the last PBA show? Tommy Jones and Bill O'Neil both used the Black Widow Red Legend, AND they both had the Black Widow Red Legend SOLID, that hasn't even been released yet!

I saw that and really want more info on the solid. Check out Hammer's Twitter/Facebook page. They show an incredible track flare on the ball.

Sourtower
06-07-2015, 01:11 AM
Another Black Widow Legend for me to add to my line up? Yes please!

BlueClawsFan
06-07-2015, 07:40 AM
The original dull blue Hammer was my favorite ball when I was younger.

rperez
06-07-2015, 09:02 AM
Was surprised to see Tommy Jones using a Hammer Red Legend Pearl... though he was an Ebonite diehard...guess he's converted now... congrats on finally winning in the US again!

foreverincamo
06-07-2015, 11:44 AM
Guess the pros can use whatever ball they want. Red Legend looked good under the lights .

Sourtower
06-07-2015, 11:53 AM
Was surprised to see Tommy Jones using a Hammer Red Legend Pearl... though he was an Ebonite diehard...guess he's converted now... congrats on finally winning in the US again!

EBI recently is now allowing all their PBA/PWBA staffers to use any of their 4 brands similar to how Storm/Roto Grip/900 Global are doing. I think it's a great move on EBI's part because as you've seen recently, we're seeing more EBI/Hammer/Track/C300 equipment being used on TV. So yeah, that's why Tommy Jones was using the Red Legend Pearl and Red Legend Solid on the PBA Bear Open and we also saw Bill O'Neill using the Track Tour X Solid on the PBA Wolf Open.

NewToBowling
06-07-2015, 07:01 PM
EBI recently is now allowing all their PBA/PWBA staffers to use any of their 4 brands similar to how Storm/Roto Grip/900 Global are doing. I think it's a great move on EBI's part because as you've seen recently, we're seeing more EBI/Hammer/Track/C300 equipment being used on TV. So yeah, that's why Tommy Jones was using the Red Legend Pearl and Red Legend Solid on the PBA Bear Open and we also saw Bill O'Neill using the Track Tour X Solid on the PBA Wolf Open.

I always assumed that was the case. Didn't know EBI didn't allow use of their other brands

Bowlenheimer
06-07-2015, 07:12 PM
I wouldn't mind having one of these plus the spiders a bonus

vdubtx
06-08-2015, 04:08 PM
Congrats Sour on the win. This isn't your first win is it? Thinking maybe the 3rd one??? :cool:

Sourtower
06-08-2015, 04:29 PM
Congrats Sour on the win. This isn't your first win is it? Thinking maybe the 3rd one??? :cool:
Thanks Vdubtx. This is only my first win actually. Unless I've won before and didn't get any notification of it? Regardless, this is the ball I was planning on buying at the end of my summer league. Can't wait to get this one drilled up!