PDA

View Full Version : Chemical X Ball Review

AmerEskie
06-28-2015, 04:55 PM
The Chemical X is a good addition to the 900 Global line. It give a distinctive different reaction to what is already in the line. In box finish it will handle med-med/heavy patterns depending on rev rate. Easy through the heads, mild mid lane read, and a smooth reaction downlane. The Chemical X is not a ball to cross many boards the more online you can keep the line the better the ball will go through the pins. Smoothing the cover more and even a little polish will give more length, but will still allow for a arcing type reaction. The Chemical X will fit many styles. On dryer lanes it will be better for higher ball speeds. This is a reaction that all tournament players will need in the bag.

John Anderson
06-30-2015, 07:48 PM
Is this just a copy and paste post? The Chemical X isn't even out yet. It is supposed to ship July 6.

Amyers
07-01-2015, 10:05 AM
Is this just a copy and paste post? The Chemical X isn't even out yet. It is supposed to ship July 6.

The staffers and some pro-shops will get theirs early. Now are reviews like this a waste of typing and internet bandwidth yep.

John Anderson
07-01-2015, 05:16 PM
The staffers and some pro-shops will get theirs early. Now are reviews like this a waste of typing and internet bandwidth yep.

True, just didn't think that was the case here.

AmerEskie, if you are a staff member or proshop owner, you should really update your profile here so we know that.

LyalC52
08-07-2015, 11:16 AM
Had mine drilled up and threw it during league last night.
Left the finish OOB, drilled pin above ring finger 4x4

I got this ball specifically for the house I bowl at on Thursday nights. They have the hardest synthetic lanes Brunswick makes and they are less than 6 years old. They put out a medium volume THS, but it feel more like a heavy volume. Oil carry down is always an issue.

the ball got through the heads very clean and had a nice smooth break. It never had a problem gripping and driving to the pocket. I was able to throw all three games with this ball and my score went up in each. 188 - 199 - 213. So far I'm very happy with it, can't wait to throw it more.

Stormed1
08-08-2015, 01:29 AM
I should be drilling one in the next couple weeks. Drilling a Respect Tuesday

LyalC52
08-08-2015, 01:19 PM
I should be drilling one in the next couple weeks. Drilling a Respect Tuesday

OG or pearl?

Stormed1
08-08-2015, 10:34 PM
The original hybrid

LyalC52
08-09-2015, 12:40 AM