PDA

View Full Version : Contest July 6, 2015 to July 12, 2015 - Hammer Black Widow Red Legend

BowlingBoards.com
07-07-2015, 10:01 AM
We are giving away a Hammer Black Widow Red Legend Pearl for a random poster from July 6, 2015 through July 12, 2015.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Amyers
07-07-2015, 10:13 AM
Wow. My Arson Low Flare needs a playmate.

fortheloveofbowling
07-07-2015, 10:21 AM
I will take a 16 lb. This post in my opinion is of quality content.......

John Anderson
07-07-2015, 10:30 AM
A couple years ago when I was shopping for a ball, I almost got a Black Widow Venom. I'd love to have a Black Widow Red Legend for two reasons. One, because I need a higher performance ball. And two, because Black Widow is just a cool name.

addthisguy
07-07-2015, 12:11 PM
I would love to win this ball for my son who is really learning to love this sport.

Tony
07-07-2015, 12:50 PM
Have never had a Hammer ball, maybe now is the time !

dougb
07-07-2015, 12:58 PM
In my opinion, the Black Widow Pearl was the best of the bunch. But this release could give it a run for the money. A skid/flip monster!

gefecht
07-07-2015, 02:40 PM
I always looked at the legend, but a pearl would be awesome. Never had a pearl before.

atravis149
07-07-2015, 09:20 PM
Another awesome ball! It would make a fine addition to my bowling bag.

DukeDi
07-08-2015, 09:29 AM
Would go nicely with my Black widow Legend.

rv driver
07-08-2015, 11:14 AM
This one would certainly make the wife nervous. 1) She doesn't like spiders. 2) "Dear God! Not more bowling balls! How many do you think you need?!"

Remember: marriage is all about finding that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. This ball just might do the annoyance trick for me in big, red letters!

foreverincamo
07-09-2015, 11:28 PM
RV Driver, my wife always looks at me sideways when I enter these contests. She pointed out the other day that I got 9 new balls last season. I pointed out that I still have 4 left to be drilled, but there's always room for more, just like her purses

Tony
07-10-2015, 12:48 AM
RV Driver, my wife always looks at me sideways when I enter these contests. She pointed out the other day that I got 9 new balls last season. I pointed out that I still have 4 left to be drilled, but there's always room for more, just like her purses
I think I'm approaching 9 balls in my entire bowling career ! I started bowling in the 80's ....

bubba809
07-10-2015, 07:15 AM
I would love one of these.

rv driver
07-10-2015, 09:59 AM
Plus they're more honest than purses. Have you ever known something to disappear forever within the bowels of a bowling ball??

dougb
07-11-2015, 03:37 PM

LMAO! I just dropped down to 14lbs. Sold 12 balls (way too many) and bought 4 new ones. Then I won one here!

John Anderson
07-11-2015, 05:54 PM
Doug, why do you have so many? I've only ever had 2 at a time, although I can definitely see a reason for up to 4. Personally, I find any number beyond 4 to be pretty useless. Maybe if you are a pro there is a valid use for two more additional balls with different drilling layouts. You should be able to pick a light, medium, or heavy oil ball and a spare ball and make just about any shot. I realize many disagree with this general mindset and I'm not going to bother to try and counter arguments here.

rperez
07-12-2015, 11:10 AM
It looks like a burning meteor going down the lanes

rv driver
07-12-2015, 11:51 AM
It looks like a burning meteor going down the lanes
Does it leave a contrail?

foreverincamo
07-12-2015, 02:34 PM
John Anderson, there are many reasons for owning multiple bowling balls. Some leagues change their oil pattern during the year. Some bowlers are in multiple leagues and face different conditions. Some bowl in multiple tournaments during the year. There are sport leagues, PBA Challenge leagues, etc.
Some of us just like to try different balls. I own 9. I'll pick four to take to my league night, or my coaching session, and do what I can with them. It's fun.

foreverincamo
07-12-2015, 02:36 PM
As for this ball, I really don't see enough of a difference between the Black and Red Legends, so if I win I will pass it to oneof my daughters .

jwox
07-12-2015, 09:27 PM
I only have a DV8 brutal nightmare now so this would be a big upgrade!