PDA

View Full Version : Primal Rage Remix: #RawPower

toverbey
07-17-2015, 03:59 PM
Layout:
70 x 4 ¼” x 34

Looking to add some #RawPower to your arsenal? Look no further than the new Motiv Primal Rage Remix. The combination of the extremely successful Impulse V2 core (2.55RG, .050Diff) with the new Raw Fusion Hybrid Reactive coverstock (finished at 4000 LSS) creates a ball that gives you the traction needed in heavier volumes of oil with the backend power and continuation to drive ten into the pit. I’ve thrown my Remix on several different house conditions and it exhibits the same qualites from house to house; ease through the heads, good mid-lane read without over reacting, and a definitive move off of the spot that continues through the pin deck. While this sort of reaction is expected on the fresh when playing straighter angles, I have found that this ball continues this reaction even when moving depper on the lane. In a minors set I bowled in a tournament I used this ball exclusively: started crossing at 12, finished crossing at 24. The entire time the ball would give a good midlane read to help with my moves and then continue a strong motion to the pocket. This sort of versatility can give you the effect of two or three balls in one. Stroker, tweener, or cranker, I believe this piece can empower your game with a unique ball motion for its overall hooking category.

Trent Overbey
In the Zone Pro Shop
Motiv Staff
www.motivbowling.com