PDA

View Full Version : Contest July 20, 2015 to July 26, 2015 - DV8 Hooligan Taunt

BowlingBoards.com
07-20-2015, 03:53 PM
We are giving away a DV8 Hooligan Taunt to a random poster from July 20, 2015 through July 26, 2015.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

John Anderson
07-20-2015, 03:55 PM
I could definitely use more equipment so that I actually have an arsenal to pick from. The Taunt could fit right in as my light oil ball.

NewToBowling
07-20-2015, 04:36 PM
My dad and wife just got their Hooligans. A Taunt would "taunt" them a lot :)

atravis149
07-20-2015, 09:54 PM
Looks like another fine bowling ball!

Tony
07-21-2015, 12:31 AM
I looked at this ball last week and talked with my pro shop operator, I was considering it on med to dry as a step down from the Diva Divine. He told me it would probably not be much if any reduction ball strength, however everyone is different and has different balls that fit their game.
I ended up with an Outcast instead, but I wouldn't mind having one .......

Amyers
07-21-2015, 10:01 AM
I wouldn't mind giving this one a whirl I've never tried any DV8 balls

Tony
07-21-2015, 11:11 AM
I won the Divine and it performed well enough that I have since purchased an Outcast and the black spare ball. To be fair over the past several years all the balls I have purchased were Storm / Roto-grip or Brunswick / DV8. I have been pretty happy with all of them but I have to admit that in 1/2 a season the Roto Grip has become chipped and gouged way more than any other ball I have ever owned.

rv driver
07-21-2015, 11:43 AM
I wouldn't mind giving this one a whirl I've never tried any DV8 balls
I love my Misfit. Although it's a completely different ball from the Hooligan, so, yeah, count me in on this one.

foreverincamo
07-22-2015, 02:33 PM
I enjoy my DV8's. I have three Marauder Mutiny's, a Ruckus Schizo, and Ruckus Feud. The Taunt would make a nice dry-condition ball

jwox
07-26-2015, 09:11 AM
I have the Brutal Nightmare and it has lasted a long time so I know they last a long time. I was thinking Radical but I think the taunt would be a great addition.

Tony
07-26-2015, 12:38 PM
Does it count if I my Dad used to call me and my brothers the 3 hooligans when we caused trouble ?

Speranza
07-26-2015, 11:04 PM
Working on my 3rd game ball. Count me in!

Bowlenheimer
07-27-2015, 12:17 AM
Nice ball Ive been wanting to try a DV8

ALazySavage
08-03-2015, 02:57 PM
Just got my Taunt in the mail, excited to get it drilled up (just don't know how to lay it out yet)!