PDA

View Full Version : Primal Rage Remix

seniorMOTIVguy
07-29-2015, 10:20 PM
The Primal Rage Remix is the latest addition to the Primal series of Motiv Bowling equipment. If you loved the Primal Rage (a.k.a. The Red Ball), you will definitely love the Remix. The Remix utilizes the same Impulse V2 core found in the Rage but with a new Raw Fusion Hybrid coverstock that can handle more oil than the Rage. The Remix hooks a few feet sooner compared to the Rage with the same continous motion through pins.
I have drilled two Remix, one pin up with no hole which gives me the same look as my Rage that has the same layout. The difference being about a 2-3 foot sooner move to the pins. The 2nd Remix is pin down with a hole on my axis and this ball is also sooner but gives me a slower response to friction and gives me excellent control by keeping my angles a little tighter on heavier oil patterns.
In conclusion, like with any other Motiv ball, you get a clean push through the front, smooth predictable read in the midlane and continuous roll through the pins. The Primal Rage Remix is your answer for longer patterns.