PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from central Georgia

Lt Tom
08-21-2015, 12:05 PM
My wife and I bowled on leagues together while we were dating and our first year or so of marriage. Then life started coming at us; kids, new jobs, etc. Then we went through a decade or so where we seemed to take turns having one medical problem or another that kept us from coming back. Now, after 30 years or so away, were back!. Neither of us has ever thrown a reactive ball, so we're researching what to start with. (Between the two of us, the newest ball we have is her 31 or 2 year old black Hammer). I look forward to spending way too much time here on the forum!

vdubtx
08-21-2015, 01:31 PM
Welcome Lt. Tom.

Lots of great folks and tons of info here. Just ask away and you are sure to get the answers or help you need. :cool:

BowlingBoards.com
08-21-2015, 01:37 PM
Welcome to the site!

bubba809
08-21-2015, 01:41 PM
Hi Tom and welcome. What kind Hammer ball does your wife have?

Lt Tom
08-21-2015, 02:25 PM
It's just plain black urethane with a Hammer logo on it. Within the little target circle that marks the pin, it says "Fab". If I remember right, it was the only ball Hammer made at the time.

John Anderson
08-23-2015, 12:50 PM
Welcome welcome. :) I think you are going to find that there are so many options available now in terms of equipment that you can spend hours just researching and looking for what you want. Of course, this also leads to the addiction of always wanting something more.