PDA

View Full Version : Making Proper On-Lane Bowling Adjustments | USBC Bowling Academy

bowl1820
09-06-2015, 09:09 PM
Published on Sep 3, 2015

Oil pattern no longer favoring your preferred bowling ball path? Time for an on-lane bowling adjustment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyPeze3Vx40

Aslan
09-07-2015, 03:01 PM
Well done. I would add reputation but bowling boards.com won't let me. They say I need to spread it around...which I think is inter web talk for either I'm too gay for Bowl1820 AND/or need to tone down the bromance.

Tony
09-07-2015, 11:21 PM
Nice video, wish they would go into some adjustments.

Tony
09-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Well done. I would add reputation but bowling boards.com won't let me. They say I need to spread it around...which I think is inter web talk for either I'm too gay for Bowl1820 AND/or need to tone down the bromance.

Not sure what this is all about ....

bowl1820
09-07-2015, 11:46 PM
Not sure what this is all about ....

The "add reputation" is referring to the forums "reputation system", This system allows members to show their appreciation for other members post on the board by allowing them to add to a member's point total. By accumulating more reputation points, a user is suppose to achieve a higher reputation title.

The reputation system on this board, was never really fully set up and doesn't work exactly right. But it was never particularly used anyway.

As for the rest he was attempting to make some clever joke at my expense, but failed.

Aslan
09-08-2015, 12:16 AM
As for the rest he was attempting to make some clever joke at my expense, but failed.

Actually it was praising Bowl1820 and making a joke at the website's expense but for some reason Bowl....nevermind.

bowl1820
09-08-2015, 12:35 AM
Actually it was praising Bowl1820 and making a joke at the website's expense but for some reason Bowl....nevermind.

The statement "I'm too gay for Bowl1820 AND/or need to tone down the bromance." implies your gay and that I have something against gay people which I don't.

But I do applaud you for your courage in coming out to everyone here and embracing your lifestyle openly. :D

Aslan
09-08-2015, 03:15 PM
The statement "I'm too gay for Bowl1820 AND/or need to tone down the bromance." implies your gay and that I have something against gay people which I don't.

But I do applaud you for your courage in coming out to everyone here and embracing your lifestyle openly. :D

What I actually was trying to say (in a joking fashion) was that the website's message that I needed to spread around the reputation (to others) versus give more to you implies that you and I have some type of gay relationship or a bromance. But, obviously, I didn't seem to convey that at all effectively since you took a compliment and a joking comment about the website as some type of jab at you personally and your stance on gay rights.

P.S. All of that would have been prevented by the site using a thumbs up type of liking system for posts. I coulda just gave it a thumbs up and avoided the entire field eggshells and broken glass that I apparently ran into and rolled around in.