PDA

View Full Version : Contest Sept 7, 2015 to Sept 6, 2015 - Storm Sky Rocket

BowlingBoards.com
09-08-2015, 10:28 AM
We are giving away a Storm Sky Rocket to a random poster from Sept 7, 2015 through Sept 13, 2015.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Amyers
09-08-2015, 10:34 AM
I actually really like the looks of this ball and it would fill a hole in my bag

HowDoIHookAgain
09-08-2015, 03:04 PM
That ball looks really neat. I'd love to win that!

foreverincamo
09-08-2015, 10:04 PM
This ball would be interesting but I would have to fight my daughter over it. She would probably win

Tony
09-08-2015, 10:52 PM
Sounds like a nice ball to give a try.

Kells
09-09-2015, 06:28 PM
This one is by far the most popular new ball at my Tuesday League. I need to get one to see what the hype is about

LyalC52
09-10-2015, 10:47 AM
I'm gonna jump in my time machine and win this on the 6th ;)

Blacksox1
09-11-2015, 12:38 AM
Polished pearl resin that is a symmetric from Storm. This ball fits everything I want in a bowling ball. :)

fortheloveofbowling
09-11-2015, 09:50 PM
Yeah, i will throw it. Should be a afternoon delight.