PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Forza Redline

jrob857
09-11-2015, 03:13 PM
Review:

The Forza Redline is the latest release from MOTIV Bowling. The Redline is a medium oil monster of a ball that brings together the Torx core that was first used on the original Forza and the new Helix Pearl Coverstock. With these two together, the Forza Redline bring more length then what we saw from the original Forza and more control down lane than from the Octane. The Forza Redline will become your next benchmark ball because the Redline is very versatile and you can play any part of the lane and all walks of bowlers will love the new Forza Redline.

INNER CORE Torx
COVERSTOCK Helix Pearl Reactive
FINISH 5000 Grit LSP

Comments:

First time I through the Forza I was a little hesitant. Reason being was I loved the original Forza but for me it was more of a situational ball that I barely through it. Though I love the shape, it was something I have never seen out or a bowling ball, I really used it on high friction, short oil conditions. But after the first few shots I was in love. The Redline gave me what I was missing from the original Forza. I provided me a little more length and little more retainable energy when transition forced me inside. The Forza Redline gave me the same shape as the Forza but just that little extra at the end put it over the top for me. High Rev players who felt the same as me about the Forza are going to love the Redline while lower rev players will love the Redline for the same reason I stated above.

Likes: Nice length, controllable motion and excellent continuation through the pins.

Dislikes: None.

I recommend the Forza Redline to all styles of bowling.

MOTIV and Realbowlerstape.com Staffer,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com