PDA

View Full Version : Contest Sept 14, 2015 to Sept 20, 2015 - Hammer Black Widow Red Legend Solid

BowlingBoards.com
09-14-2015, 03:49 PM
We are giving away a Hammer Black Widow Red Legend Solid to a random poster from Sept 14, 2015 through Sept 20, 2015.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Tony
09-15-2015, 01:28 AM
Ok this is the ball I've been looking for !

bubba809
09-15-2015, 09:00 AM
Awesome ball. I need this.

ellisr63
09-15-2015, 12:02 PM
Sure could use this ball to improve my game.

foreverincamo
09-15-2015, 03:04 PM
This would nice next to my Black Widow Legend. I like the way solids turn. Very smooth yet powerful and continuous.

BowlingBoards.com
09-17-2015, 04:19 PM
Doesn't seem like many people are excited to win this ball...

Who wants to win?!

vdubtx
09-17-2015, 05:16 PM
Absolutely would like to win. Stopped posting in the giveaway threads in hopes it might increase my chances by not seeming to be a beggar. :cool:

Amyers
09-18-2015, 09:35 AM
Always happy to have a new ball must have missed the original post. I figure this ball is actually stronger than something I could throw but would be willing to give it a shot. Might learn something new

Jessiewoodard57
09-18-2015, 01:21 PM
I'll post here don't mind begging. been looking at the Red Legend and wanting one for a while now.

Perrin
09-18-2015, 02:28 PM
This is becoming a very popular ball in my neck of the woods.

atravis149
09-18-2015, 10:16 PM
Sure could use this ball to help improve my game.

JasonNJ
09-18-2015, 11:54 PM
I'm just starting to build my arsenal and this would be a great ball to add.

taxexpert2
09-19-2015, 11:32 AM
Would be a welcome addition to the other balls in my bag.

Blacksox1
09-20-2015, 08:28 PM

Who wants to win?!

I do. Send me an email Monday and I will respond. :D

Gutternut
09-21-2015, 12:02 PM
I was able to try this ball at a local demo day, it was very nice.

Sourtower
09-21-2015, 01:32 PM

Who wants to win?!

I would love to win this bowling ball for my wife. After taking her bowling balls to get the grips replaced by the guy who drills my bowling balls, he was quick to show how shoddy a job the other pro shop did in drilling her bowling balls. The pitch was off and one of the finger holes is drilled toward the ring finger which makes the release not as smooth as I was hoping for her. I'd immediately take this bowling ball to the guy who drills my bowling balls (and not the other shop we went to because that's where we did a 'get a ball' league) and get her back on track. Thanks for the chance!

manke
09-21-2015, 02:00 PM
Nobody would turn down a free ball, but if they were buying a ball this would not be there choice!

Amyers
09-21-2015, 03:34 PM
Nobody would turn down a free ball, but if they were buying a ball this would not be there choice!

I don't see enough oil on my THS leagues to use this but I'm more rev dominate. I can see this ball being very effective for speed dominate or bowlers who bowl on heavier oiled sport conditions.

vdubtx
09-21-2015, 04:04 PM
I guess I can stop refreshing the page to hopefully get the Private Message Notification of my winning. :( Facebook won this week.

LOL :cool:

JasonNJ
09-21-2015, 04:43 PM
I guess I can stop refreshing the page to hopefully get the Private Message Notification of my winning. :( Facebook won this week.

LOL :cool:

The Facebook giveaway and the forum aren't 2 separate giveaways? The Facebook giveaway was for a DV8 and wasn't this one for the Hammer?

NewToBowling
09-22-2015, 10:12 AM
The Facebook giveaway and the forum aren't 2 separate giveaways? The Facebook giveaway was for a DV8 and wasn't this one for the Hammer?

Nope, same contest. They usually alternate. This week someone from this board will get the Haywire