PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Path a great spare ball

Blacksox1
09-20-2015, 08:54 PM
Bought a new polyester spare ball, Pyramid Path. Great fit and price! As a famous pro once said, straighter is greater. Okay maybe Aslan said it. Gave away the urethane blue hammer. Is today the day, for plastic? ;)

Stormed1
09-20-2015, 11:45 PM
Why did you give azway the blue urethane?It would still be a very viable dry lanes ball

DRomano
09-21-2015, 07:45 PM
Bought a new polyester spare ball, Pyramid Path. Great fit and price! As a famous pro once said, straighter is greater. Okay maybe Aslan said it. Gave away the urethane blue hammer. Is today the day, for plastic? ;)
I would also like to know why you want to get rid of the Blue Hammer since it's the only ball I have.

Blacksox1
09-21-2015, 08:03 PM
Why did you give azway the blue urethane?It would still be a very viable dry lanes ball

A team member could really use it. Yes it is a great dry lanes ball. I use my Visionary Gladiator LE for dry lanes.

Blacksox1
09-21-2015, 08:08 PM
I would also like to know why you want to get rid of the Blue Hammer since it's the only ball I have.

For a single ball arsenal, the Blue Hammer is one of the best.:) I am going with the Pyramid Path to increase spare percentage.