PDA

View Full Version : Forza Redline Review

Mohrevs
10-14-2015, 03:09 PM
Forza Redline Review
I was really looking forward to this ball coming out. I have been looking for a benchmark Pearl ball from Motiv. When this ball came in the mail I instantly knew what I was going to use for a drilling. My favorite Benchmark drilling is 50 X 4 X 50, I feel this drilling gives me a true roll and allows for the ball to work strong and continuous.
So this is what I have found with the Redline, I have a mid lane roll that is controllable yet still makes a strong motion. The redline has no issue with getting through the front. What the Redline does like is a spot to throw it at. I have been able to play pretty much anywhere the lane tells me to with this ball. I have used the ball playing out on a short pattern with heavy volume. I have used this ball chasing the league pattern left on a second shift. The one thing I have noticed with this ball as long as the back part of the lane is not completely mush this ball has no problems going through the pins. What this ball is not does not do well at least thus far is play on longer heavy patterns, again that is not the design of the ball.
My overall review of the Redline would be, this is the first Pearl ball out of my bag! I feel as though where some of the other releases in the line have been to much "hurry and get to the spot so I can Hockey stick Motion" this ball is not that. The Redline is truly a ball that will allow you to know what is out there, if you either need to ball up and see more hook. Or the opposite, ball down and find something a bit cleaner through out the lane. I am truly looking forward to utilizing this ball through out this season and will be one of first balls out of the bag for any Tournament.

Clayton Mohr
Motiv Staff
Alexandria, Mn