PDA

View Full Version : Seems like every Storm/RotoGrip pro is throwing the Haywire

NewToBowling
11-09-2015, 11:56 AM
From just watching Weber Cup and some slo-mo videos of last weeks US Open everyone is throwing the Haywire. I get it that the ball is new but there are other new balls out there. Just seems this one is in everyone's bag

I won the Unhinged last year but sounds like it wasn't a very popular ball though

vdubtx
11-09-2015, 12:13 PM
Having bowled at the US Open last week, this ball was used in every Roto staffers blocks. I crossed with Tnia Falbo and she used it a little bit, but she had her best looks with a Sky Rocket.

Buddy of mine who has been a pure Storm guy bought a Haywire and used it a couple times at the Open as well. He also got a Devour. He bought both just for the Open after having practice and seeing his equipment didn't match up too well. He spent a ton of money last week as he also bought like 3 Hammer 3 ball rollers for his equipment. Oh, also, he got another IQ Tour since his cracked recently. His IQ Tour is a ball that is his benchmark.

The Haywire is a ball that I have been pining for also. Best of my two favorite balls, the Hyper Cell cover and Disturbed core.

Jessiewoodard57
11-09-2015, 12:39 PM
My Haywire is my go to ball on fresh oil but the one I finally finish my 3rd game with is my Storm 2 Fast. I love that ball and would consider that my benchmark ball. With Christmas coming I think I am going to give myself a storm Mix. Time to replace the Hammer spare ball anyway. It is the last of my 13# balls (wish I could find it in 14#