PDA

View Full Version : Revolt Havoc

cyafromfla
11-24-2015, 02:40 PM
This ball is the newest introduction into the Revolt line of bowling balls. The MOTIV Revolt Havoc features the Helix HFS Reactive coverstock combined with the Vanquish core. It's reads the front of the lane, makes a strong move in the mid-lane that creates an arching motion, yet stores more than enough energy to be the most continuous early rolling ball that I have every thrown. This is a ball motion that seemed impossible, until now!!

It will be a great fit in your bag on medium to heavy oil. The roll and continuation you’ve been looking for.

My Havoc is laid out with the pin above the fingers, just to the right of center, the cg slightly kicked right and has extra hole below my axis. Plain and simple this ball rolls through the oil, without hydroplaning. It gives me an arching and continuous shape that I’ve never seen before. I can see this ball as being the first out of my bag on any long oil pattern and having enough recovery to allow me to move left and open the lane on medium oil. This ball is going to get A LOT of play for me on medium to heavy oil, on a variety of different shape patterns.

Craig Auerbach
MOTIV Staff Member
Florida