PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Forza Redline

BobDaBowler
11-24-2015, 04:56 PM
Push the limit with the Forza™ Redline. Engineered for medium oil, it is the ultimate machine for benchmark performance. It provides more length than the solid Forza™, yet it still offers more control than the Octane™.

Being a benchmark ball, competitive bowlers will certainly use the Forza™ Redline to gauge the lane pattern. On a typical house shot, because the ball is so versatile, it will match up well with a wide array of league bowlers.

I personally loved my Original Forza, so I was super excited about this release. I drilled my MOTIV Forza Redline with my favorite drill (55 X 4 1/2 X 40) in which puts the pin just slightly over the bridge right in the middle of the fingers. Which is the same drill as my Original Forza. I have been doing things a little bit different with our new releases. Instead of writing my reviews before the release, I decided to give it some time so I can get a get true feel for the balls strengths and weaknesses. I love how much cleaner through the fronts the Forza Redline gets compared to the Original Forza. The Redline is a great compliment to the Original Forza when the the lanes force me to play a little further left and the orginal Forzais to forward in the backend. The Forza Redline could easily become anyones benchmark ball just for the simple fact that it is so great on medium lane conditions. The Redline out of the bag as a benchmark will immediately help you read the lanes. I can play multiple angles with the Redline but what I like most about it is the pin carry. I feel like I always say this about Motiv bowling balls but they just seem to hit so hard and keep the pins low for maximum carry. Of course ball choice is not the only factor in pin carry but I feel like when I am matched up correctly, I can strike all night. Another winner from Motiv!!! It's time to Get MOTIVated!!!

Bobby Middleton Jr
Motiv Staff Member
www.motivbowling.com