PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite Ebonite Bowling Ball?

The KingPin
02-05-2009, 02:12 AM
Do you love Ebonite bowling? If so what is your favorite ball to use?

JerseyJim
02-05-2009, 10:50 AM
I've always matched up well to Ebonite. In the past, I've used Omega Dry, Grey Wolf, Red Wolf Pearl, Matrix TPS, and Shooter with some success. My only 300 was shot with the Grey Wolf, and I had a 290 with the Omega Dry. I probably would still be using them if not for Lanemasters.

Jord_84
02-05-2009, 11:17 AM
hehe, I had an ebonite tiger back in high school. I helped my team win a state championship with that ball.
I don't really use it anymore but I can't get rid of it. We have a long history lol.
It seems to me like ebonite is dying out, actually that a lot of ball manufacturers are being replaced by companies I've never heard of.

Iceman
02-05-2009, 12:00 PM
The Tiger, I remember that ball. lol. Almost as well as my first Angle. But speaking of Ebonite, the Gamebreaker has been their best seller from statistics. I have one and it works on well on the THS without a lot of oil, but even then, red or grey scuff pad and it reads the lanes well. I've saw people swing it out to 5 from 15 and like myself roll up boards 5 - 10.

I still take this with me most places as my benchmark, but do tend to lean towards the visionary equipment.

kev3inp
02-05-2009, 05:22 PM
I liked my blue Nitro. It was the first ball I had drilled fingertip.

ThongPrincess
02-05-2009, 09:29 PM
I have been using the Whirl Wind, GameBreaker, and Bash recently. Usually one of them matches up well with the lanes. Last night I started with the GameBreaker. As the lanes transitioned I went to the WhirlWind. The Bash gets more of a work out on the Sunday night league or when we have a Beat the Coach with the Junior league at another house.