PDA

View Full Version : SABowlers Scores

SAbowler
12-16-2015, 10:42 AM
12-15-15 @ Astro Bowl
Game 1: 173 - started with the Crux. not a bad shot, but kept leaving 10 pins (only converted one out of four. UGH!). switched to the Deadly Aim frames 9 & 10. Little better look.

Game 2: 202 - Clean game, but not many strikes.

Game 3: 165 - first five frames were nice (122 @ 5th frame), but then it went to crap. 9-Open, split-open, split-open, strike,7-open. UGH!!

SAbowler
12-18-2015, 10:12 AM
12-17-15 @ University Bowl

Game 1: 164 - Started with the Super Natural which worked well last week and had a decent look in practice, but quickly changed to the Crux. Was having carry issues.

Game 2: 180 - better... used the Crux most of the game, but switched to the Deadly Aim for my fill ball in the tenth.

Game 3: 215 - started with two opens, but found a line and strung 5 strikes in a row. Could have been a much better game, but screwed it up with the two opens at the start and in the tenth, I went strike, gutter, 8. Grrrrr...

All in all, not terrible for the shot that they run on Thursdays. For me it was very tight. I'm more or less a down and in bowler and if I got it inside 9 or ten it was going face, and if I got it outside of about 7 it was going long.

SAbowler
12-30-2015, 11:28 AM
12-29-15 @ Astro Bowl

Game 1: 157 - started practice with the Crux and wasn't getting the reaction I needed, so I switched to the Guru. Last three practice balls were solid strikes. Of course, once the game started, it was a different story. I think I only struck twice this game.

Game 2: 195 - switched back to the Crux and got a better look when I threw it right. managed to throw a four bagger, but a couple of open frames killed the game.

Game 3: 191 - switched to the Deadly Aim. first shot was not great, but after a slight adjustment, I managed another 4 bagger. Once again a couple of open frames killed the game. Grrr...

I only left one 10 pin all night. Missed it though. I did leave three 6-10's and got all of them with the ball hitting both pins all three times. Guess I should have pretended to have the six pin as well when I left that 10. LOL

SAbowler
01-04-2016, 02:16 PM
01-03-16 Travel League @ Sunset Lanes

Set #1
Game 1: 129 - Ugh! Couldn't find a line to save my life! Lanes started off a little slicker than I'm used to plus I was using a new ball (Roto Critical).

Game 2: 181 - getting better! found a nice area and was getting used to the new ball.

Game 3: 229 - Decent game. I really like this Critical ball.

We were bowling the vacant spot in this set, so the lanes took a little longer to break down.

Set #2
Game 1: 189 - took a couple of frames to figure out that I needed to use a different ball for each lane in this set. the right lane was hooking way more than the left. After a couple of ball changes, I wound up moving right and going to the Super Natural for the right lane and was still able to use the Critical on the left.

Game 2: 190 - still with a different ball on each lane. Not a lot of striking, but leaving manageable spares.

Game 3: 198 - More of the same. I'm not used to using two different balls at the same time, but I feel like I did all right.

Since this was the second set bowled on these lanes, they were pretty burnt up.

SAbowler
01-07-2016, 02:29 PM
01-05-16 @ Astro Bowl

Game 1: 173

Game 2: 206

Game 3: 167