PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Eve hours

NewToBowling
12-24-2015, 10:23 AM
Just checked hours of local bowling alleys and they seem to be only open till 5-6pm today but open all day Christmas. Does bowling slow down Christmas Eve. I know it's a busy family bowling day on Christmas but I would imagine it would be the same for Eve

J Anderson
12-24-2015, 10:36 AM
Just checked hours of local bowling alleys and they seem to be only open till 5-6pm today but open all day Christmas. Does bowling slow down Christmas Eve. I know it's a busy family bowling day on Christmas but I would imagine it would be the same for Eve

Around here most leagues will not bowl Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's eve, and New Year's Day. I sincerely doubt if they pick up enough open bowlers to keep even half of the 56 lanes at Nutmeg Bowl busy.

Blomer
12-24-2015, 11:00 AM
Ours are open. I may go in before heading out to family or after I come back tomorrow. But went in yesterday and were so dry.

NewToBowling
12-24-2015, 11:15 AM
Yeah I'll be bowling this afternoon and day after Christmas

JasonNJ
12-24-2015, 11:36 AM
I may take my kids bowling on Christmas since we didn't really have any plans.

white_rabbitt
12-24-2015, 11:43 AM
9am - 5pm here. Wish I was bowling instead of working right now!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

AlexNC
12-24-2015, 01:21 PM
My house is closed today, tomorrow, and Saturday. I'd love to bowl, but I am happy they make time for their employees to spend with family and friends.

TVan
12-24-2015, 04:56 PM
Going bowling with the girlfriends family Saturday. In her hometown and none of them are bowlers. House shoes and balls but I brought my gear. Figured a practice session before a tournament on new years day would be good. Only have a few days to get in in before with all of the traveling.

foreverincamo
12-24-2015, 10:23 PM
Closed out my way until late Friday night for Glow Bowling. Yuk