PDA

View Full Version : Josh S

josh s
12-30-2015, 04:54 PM
How's everyone doing. My name is Josh and I've been away for a little while. I'm back though. I hope everyone has had a great holidays so far. Here is a link to my videos. I'll be putting together some new ones soon. If you have any feedback, or ideas on how to improve for the next round of videos, please let me know. I would love to hear all ideas. Or if you just have a question and want to talk bowling, please feel free to send me a message.

https://www.youtube.com/user/topbowlinlyricist/videos

Josh S

josh s
12-30-2015, 09:09 PM
Hey everyone. Hope everyone out there is doing well and is having a great holiday season. I've been out of the loop for a little bit, but I'm back. Please take a look at my videos at:

https://www.youtube.com/user/topbowlinlyricist/videos

I'll be uploading some new ones soon. But I'd like any feedback you might have on how to improve them, or different aspects that you think I should include.

Thanks! And may the strike force be with you all.

Josh S

fortheloveofbowling
12-30-2015, 10:14 PM
You throw is great man. What are you averaging currently?

josh s
12-31-2015, 05:46 AM
I've had a few things that have kept me out of leagues the last couple years. I just got back to the states and in a position to get back into leagues. But the last league average I had was 220+ I can update you once I get a few weeks of league in. But I won't be starting until after the new year.

BrianG
12-31-2015, 08:59 AM
Have you had a chance to throw the Primal Rage Remix. I am picking one up tomorrow and it seems to fit the gap I need in my arsenal but I just wanted an honest review on it but I can't really find one.

josh s
12-31-2015, 01:24 PM
I haven't had a chance to throw the Remix. The original is amazing. The remix will probably read the lanes a little sooner and out hook the original. But I'd swing by the motivbowling.com forum and ask there, if you haven't already. I don't think you'd be disappointed though if you get it. I have heard a lot of positive feedback from the guys on staff regarding the remix.