PDA

View Full Version : Jackal Carnage

seniorMOTIVguy
01-10-2016, 10:21 PM
The Jackal Carnage is the latest release offered by MOTIV Bowling to conquer heavier oil patterns. This ball is a BEAST. I could leave this review with that word because there is really no ther way to describe this ball. But, it's my job to give you all the info I can on the Carnage so here it is..

The Carnage contains the same high diff Predator core found in the original Jackal. The cover stock however is a new Coercion XFS Solid Reactive which provides the teeth to cut through the heaviest of oil patterns. The Carnage is much earlier and a good arrow stronger than the pearl Jackal.

I drilled my Carnage with the pin up and with no weight hole which is a pretty generic layout for me I like to use on many new balls. One center I bowl at has a major puddle of oil from 10 to 10 and the outsides are dry so I have trouble trying to blend that pattern out. I have shot 740 my first two weeks with the Carnage in this center. With some regionals coming up that are using longer patterns for a change, I am really looking forward to throwing the Carnage on these patterns.

In summary, the Carnage provides early motion in oil and a strong continuous motion through the pins. Not only does the Carnage excel in heavy oil but it also helps blend wet/dry patterns.