PDA

View Full Version : Michael Bauer Pin Pointers: Strike More With Versatility Training Drills

bowl1820
03-20-2016, 04:57 PM
A quick video on "Versatility Training Drills". This is how I practice often while on the house patterns, by changing and playing outside of the intended area of the pattern it creates a more "sport pattern" type condition. This will definitely show your flaws and create a bowler that can adapt and adjust quickly and with confidence on the lanes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyFtheIsNwA

Published on Mar 19, 2016

Learn to strike more and stay in play by using this drill to make yourself a more versatile player on the lanes. One of the most important aspects of bowling is being able to adjust on the lanes, not only in moving your feet and target, but also changing rev rate, speed, axis rotation and axis tilt. These are all key components to competing at the highest level.

Pin Pointers is a series in which we supply you, the viewer, with coaching advice and knowledge to give you a better understanding of how to simply knock ten pins down each and every time out.

Thanks for watching and make sure you all subscribe to see videos as they are published!

JasonNJ
03-20-2016, 08:33 PM
I like this. Next practice session this is what I'm going to try.

billf
03-21-2016, 02:30 AM
I do this and with each ball. At times makes for some horrendous shots and has slowed my average climbing but it stays about the same on any shot.