PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous Asym

chrisheringer
04-07-2016, 11:01 AM
Specs: Left Handed, 15 mph, ~400 rev rate, drilled my Ridiculous Asym 45*x4x70* (PAP is 4 1/2" over, 1/2" up). This is the same as I drilled the original Ridiculous. This puts the pin below the bridge for me.

When I first put the Ridiculous in my hand, I found that this ball was hands down, my benchmark ball. This ball filled such a wide area of conditions and parts of the lane I could play. What it had some problems was when I needed just a tad more tip on the back of the lane in order to get the ball going through the pins correctly.....either the lanes were a tad on the tight side and I cannot change surface, or I needed to move in, catch some carry down, and the ball would labor down lane. Well, the Ridiculous Asym fixed this issue. The Asym is everything the Ridiculous is, and then some!
Not only does this ball look phenomenal going down the lane, but it is also a wonderful fit between my Rave series and my Primo series bowling balls.
This is the thing I love about Radical Bowling Technologies arsenal. Always releasing bowling balls to fill a gap....not just releasing a ball in order to put a check in the box so they can say "yep, we had a release this month too".

I have found myself starting with the Ridiculous Asym, and playing the lanes a bit more to the right with my feet. When I start getting too deep, I can now make ball changes in reverse....ball down to the Ridiculous and get a cleaner read through the fronts and continued through the back of the lane.

Another example might be when my Primo solid is too much and I need to cheat a bit back left and have something that gives me less angle, I grab the Ridiculous Asym and boom time....back in the saddle!

Please shoot me an email if you have any questions about the Ridiculous Asym or any other Radical Bowling Technology ball, chrisheringer@gmail.com

ChuckR
04-07-2016, 11:30 AM
I always check the reviews at Lane Side Reviews. The reason I mention this is that in discussions with them on an Arsenal, before I won the Melee Hook, they also mentioned the Ridiculous ASM as an excellent choice. The placed it between the Rave or Rave On and DV8 Grudge or Ultimate Nirvana. Now days there are MANY strong balls on the market. I personally have the Melee between an UpRoar and Mastermind Genius.