PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a 4 ball roller. Any suggestions?

Blomer
05-02-2016, 08:36 PM
Looking to purchase a 4 ball roller. Any suggestions? I have been looking at the TRA Strikeforce. I hear good things about them standing behind their products.

http://www.bowlingball.com/products/bowling-bags/kr-strikeforce/11994/lane-rover-4-ball-roller-blacksilverred.html

Timmyb
05-02-2016, 10:55 PM
Looking to purchase a 4 ball roller. Any suggestions? I have been looking at the TRA Strikeforce. I hear good things about them standing behind their products.

http://www.bowlingball.com/products/bowling-bags/kr-strikeforce/11994/lane-rover-4-ball-roller-blacksilverred.html

I'm looking at the Storm bags. If anyone has input on either, let da bote of us know!

Mike White
05-02-2016, 11:09 PM
I'm looking at the Storm bags. If anyone has input on either, let da bote of us know!

Can't recommend the Storm 4 ball Streamline bag.

There is too many little plastic pieces in the handle that can deform allowing the handle to pull out.

I replaced one a number of times for a customer, and finally Storm decided to swap the bag with a 4 ball Rolling Thunder bag, for just the difference in wholesale price.

foreverincamo
05-02-2016, 11:28 PM
Just my two cents here. I went with two 3-ball totes from Strikeforce. Allows you to carry 6 balls, and you only lift 3 balls at one time instead of four, and they fit in a car trunk easily.

foreverincamo
05-02-2016, 11:31 PM
My totes have little wheels and a strap instead of the telescoping handle. I had two 2-ball Strikeforce bags with the telescoping handles, and I prefer the straps. Doesn't tip over nearly as much.

Dadman13
05-03-2016, 01:27 AM
I just ordered the storm streamline 4 ball roller. Supposed to be delivered this week. I hope I have more luck than Mike!

Timmyb
05-03-2016, 08:30 AM
Can't recommend the Storm 4 ball Streamline bag.

There is too many little plastic pieces in the handle that can deform allowing the handle to pull out.

I replaced one a number of times for a customer, and finally Storm decided to swap the bag with a 4 ball Rolling Thunder bag, for just the difference in wholesale price.

Rolling Thunder is the one I was looking at. The Streamline looks cheap.

Jessiewoodard57
05-03-2016, 12:47 PM
I just ordered the storm streamline 4 ball roller. Supposed to be delivered this week. I hope I have more luck than Mike!

I have that exact bag but as someone else pointed out I wish I had gone with 2 3 ball bags

ckelly02
05-03-2016, 03:29 PM
Just my two cents here. I went with two 3-ball totes from Strikeforce. Allows you to carry 6 balls, and you only lift 3 balls at one time instead of four, and they fit in a car trunk easily.

How much do they run? Right now I have two 3 ball rollers with telescope handles and I'd love to replace one with the strap handled 3 ball roller

Amyers
05-03-2016, 03:55 PM
How much do they run? Right now I have two 3 ball rollers with telescope handles and I'd love to replace one with the strap handled 3 ball roller

The strap handled one run cheaper than the telescoping handled 3 ball rollers. If you catch them on special at buddies and don't care which brand you get I've seen them as low as $35. I bought a DV8 one for my daughter last year for Christmas. If your picky about the brand or don't want to wait they range from $50-$125.

ckelly02
05-03-2016, 06:00 PM
The strap handled one run cheaper than the telescoping handled 3 ball rollers. If you catch them on special at buddies and don't care which brand you get I've seen them as low as $35. I bought a DV8 one for my daughter last year for Christmas. If your picky about the brand or don't want to wait they range from $50-$125.

Thanks for the info!

bnaidicz13
05-03-2016, 09:40 PM
I am thinking about getting a 3 ball tote. Just have to pull the trigger on one.

Timmyb
05-03-2016, 09:45 PM
I am thinking about getting a 3 ball tote. Just have to pull the trigger on one.

I have the green and black Path 3-ball bag. Love it!

NewToBowling
05-04-2016, 09:46 AM
I love my three ball tote (KR Strikeforce I think). It's well build and with wheels. And whenever I need a fourth ball I have a joey (small bag that attaches to top of bag)

hddon
05-04-2016, 05:42 PM
I have and love the Columbia 4 ball roller. the top separates and can be used as a tote for 2 balls. also only lifting 2 balls at a time. plenty pf storage and a 5 year warranty

foreverincamo
05-05-2016, 07:56 PM
Almost every brand of tote you could buy is handled by Strikeforce. I bought two Hammerflage totes from an EBay dealer at $45 each. One had a minor strap tear that holds the shoulder strap in place when rolling it, and Strikeforce replaced it. Now I have three 3-ball totes. All have a detachable shoe/ accessory bag too

foreverincamo
05-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Those totes at $45 included shipping. They were offered by EBI but EBI sold their bag business to Strikeforce in January of this year

Blomer
05-06-2016, 05:23 PM
Ended up buying the Strikeforce LR4 which I shared a link in ther initial post. It arrived yesterday and please with it!

bnaidicz13
05-08-2016, 09:29 AM
I have the green and black Path 3-ball bag. Love it!

I was looking at that one

fordman1
05-10-2016, 03:12 PM
Maybe we should all go to the local toys r us and get a little red wagon. You might get 6 balls in it and it would really be cool. Might be hard to get into you trunk or the back of your pickup truck though.:cool:

fokai73
05-13-2016, 12:21 AM
Ended up buying the Strikeforce LR4 which I shared a link in ther initial post. It arrived yesterday and please with it!

That's a good bag, good choice. For months I was on the fence on which bag should I get and what style. The LR4 was on of them. But in the end, after selling off my other 4 ball rollers and two of my 3 ball rollers, I went and purchased a 3 ball Vise tote with shoe bag and a two ball Vise tote with accessory pouch. (not for shoes)

Now I can roll 3 balls (carry two) and not take so much space in the settee area and easy to load and unload from the back of my truck. I find it much easier to wheel around busy areas where ball bags fill the floor. Much lighter taking it up and down stairs. Now, I look like a true house hack lol

JohnN
05-20-2016, 03:52 PM
I have had a Storm Rolling Thunder for about 12 years. Bearings on center wheel wore out .Called Storm and they sent me all new bearings for all three wheels and 2 end caps for nothing.