PDA

View Full Version : Working On Getting 2 New Bowling Balls

1VegasBowler
05-11-2016, 02:43 AM
As you can see below, I'm a fan of DV8 and Brunswick. Though my only Brunswick is a plastic for spares, I'm going to get 2 new Brunswick balls by mid August. Hopefully one of them will be in the next 2-3 weeks.

The first one I'll be getting is probably going to be the Mastermind Brainiac.

This will be my first symetrical ball that I will utilize on sport shots and burned up lanes.

The other is going to be the Ultimate Nirvana.

Johnny Petraglia, Jr. is a good friend of mine here in Vegas, and he showed me his scores since he got this ball.

Yes. I know he's a Brunswick Staffer, but he's a pretty darn good bowler as well and he's helped me with a few things with my bowling and I trust him.

Hot_pocket
05-11-2016, 07:31 AM
I think you should get a vintage danger zone. Anyone who has gotten it, loves it. It's great for a pattern break down and blows the rack like a Mack truck through a group of geese. Lol

Amyers
05-11-2016, 09:11 AM
Just personal opinion here but the Braniac and the Ultimate Nirvana have somewhat similar motions both are great balls but personally myself I would consider one or the other and not both unless you intend to altart the OOB surface. Nirvana and Braniac, Original Mastermind and Braniac, or Original Mastermind and Ultimate Nirvana are combinations that would allow greater differences and allow you to cover more possible conditions. The Einstein with a little added surface and the Braniac or Ultimate is a great combo too.

1VegasBowler
05-14-2016, 03:00 PM
I think you should get a vintage danger zone. Anyone who has gotten it, loves it. It's great for a pattern break down and blows the rack like a Mack truck through a group of geese. Lol

I pretty much said the same thing when I saw the video from Lane Side Reviews. lol

Either way it a tough choice! lol

1VegasBowler
05-14-2016, 03:03 PM
Just personal opinion here but the Braniac and the Ultimate Nirvana have somewhat similar motions both are great balls but personally myself I would consider one or the other and not both unless you intend to altart the OOB surface. Nirvana and Braniac, Original Mastermind and Braniac, or Original Mastermind and Ultimate Nirvana are combinations that would allow greater differences and allow you to cover more possible conditions. The Einstein with a little added surface and the Braniac or Ultimate is a great combo too.

No disagreements here. There isn't a bad ball in the lot.

I just want to have a symetrical core to my arsenal because all of my balls are asymetrical except for my spare ball.