PDA

View Full Version : YOUR Ultimate Teammates!

1VegasBowler
05-24-2016, 10:09 PM
Yesterday I was at the USBC Queens Tournament here in Vegas, and I got to wondering who would I have for my Ultimate Teammates. Names from all eras come to mind and it wasn't any picnic! lol

So lets see who YOU would want on your own Ultimate Teams.

Here's the catch. It will be a 5 person team, but you have to be 1 of the 5, and there are 4 categories. 1) Any bowler from any era living or has passed away. 2) Any active current active PBA bowlers. 3) Any current active PWBA bowlers and 4) Any 2 PBA and 2 PWBA active bowlers.

Think it's easy? Wait until you come up with 30 different names and decide who makes the cut! THEN you'll see how easy it isn't! lol

Feel free to copy & paste this (below) and lets see who you will come up with!

Enjoy! :)

#1 - Any bowler from any era whether living or has passed on.

1 - Mark Roth
2 - Earl Anthony
3 - Dick Weber
4 - Marshall Holman

#2 - Any currently active PBA Bowlers.

1 - Norm Duke
2 - Pete Weber
3 - Walter Ray Williams, Jr.
4 - Johnny Petraglia, Sr.

#3 - Any currently active PWBA Bowlers.

1 - Liz Johnson
2 - Kelly Kulick
3 - Clara Guererro
4 - Shannon O'Keefe.

#4 - Any 2 currently active PBA and 2 WPBA Bowlers.

1 - Walter Ray Williams, Jr.
2 - Pete Weber
3 - Liz Johnson
4 - Kelly Kulick

Royalt239
05-25-2016, 10:06 AM
I don't know bowlers but give me the guy who does the DX suck it and I would be happy lol. I think it's pete weber

fordman1
05-25-2016, 01:46 PM
translation request.....

LyalC52
05-25-2016, 03:46 PM
I hate 5 player teams

NewToBowling
05-25-2016, 04:19 PM
Me and 4 Jason Belmonte's

NotesOfC
05-26-2016, 08:36 AM
I'm not too informed about current pba or pba history, but I know the team of 5 I would have if I was able to pick.

WRW jr
Wes Malott
Pete Weber
Dom Barrett

Walter Ray because he is the best spare shooter of all time. Wes Malott because he has perhaps the strongest and best release on the tour. Weber because he's a bonafide stone cold pin killer. He's been through so many high pressure situations and has probably had to experience about every up and down that you can on the circuit. He'd definitely be my anchor. Dom Barrett simply because he's also a proven veteran who handles pressure well and can stay very consistent and precise.