PDA

View Full Version : BuzzBomb/r

nickcuban
02-09-2009, 08:12 PM
Well I recently acquired a 15lb Lane #1 Buzzbomb/r. I got the thumb hole plugged and new tip inserts put in it to fit my hand better. While the thumb hole is still a little snug (getting that fixed tomorrow) I have bowled about 12 games with it. I will get some pictures of it so ya'll can see the pin placement and where the hole is drilled on the side.

The ball rolls out quite a ways before it starts to grab. But once it does, it turns really hard and drives straight through whatever pins are in its way. The pin reaction this ball gets is great... The pins go flying all over the place.

I am not sure what else to really say about the ball as I don't know a lot of terms or really what ball reviews generally say. So if I left out a detail just let me know via a question and I'll do my best to answer it.

The KingPin
02-09-2009, 09:31 PM
I think you have done well. Just saying how you feel is important. Great work and keep us posted.

Chris

djbigsmooth
02-22-2009, 07:09 AM
Well I recently acquired a 15lb Lane #1 Buzzbomb/r. I got the thumb hole plugged and new tip inserts put in it to fit my hand better. While the thumb hole is still a little snug (getting that fixed tomorrow) I have bowled about 12 games with it. I will get some pictures of it so ya'll can see the pin placement and where the hole is drilled on the side.

The ball rolls out quite a ways before it starts to grab. But once it does, it turns really hard and drives straight through whatever pins are in its way. The pin reaction this ball gets is great... The pins go flying all over the place.

I am not sure what else to really say about the ball as I don't know a lot of terms or really what ball reviews generally say. So if I left out a detail just let me know via a question and I'll do my best to answer it.

told ya', the hitting power and control speaks for itself.

Lane #1 baby........