PDA

View Full Version : Contest July 4, 2016 to July 10, 2016 - DV8 Diva XOXO

BowlingBoards.com
07-06-2016, 09:59 AM
We are giving away a DV8 Diva XOXO to a random poster from July 4, 2016 through July 10, 2016.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

LOUVIT
07-06-2016, 10:10 AM
I'm ready for a DV...I have an open spot in my 3 ball bag...lol

jimgilmore
07-06-2016, 12:31 PM
I'd like to try this ball in the 12# range and see how it works...
I have posted at least every week but so far It's been a no...

Goose
07-06-2016, 03:59 PM
This ball is awesome and I am not even the one to be throwing it...I may buy one for my self so me and my girl can both toss the same ball down the lane. Perfect hook for our throwing style moving 15-18 boards with a tweener style.

LOUVIT
07-06-2016, 06:11 PM
Off topic a bit but I dropped from 16# to 15# and they feel the same. I am afraid to spend money on a 14# and to find out it doesn't carry. At a ball speed of a bit over 12 mph but with good rev's I really want to try a 14#ball. If I win one it will be worth it to try. I am happy with my 2 now but on dry lanes it takes a lot to get it out enough to not go nose or Brooklyn. I think I need speed on some conditions.

Genius
07-06-2016, 09:38 PM
I want to win the ball so I can trade it for the new Black Widow Spare! Haha, I can't wait! Cmonnn number 7!!

Timmyb
07-06-2016, 10:53 PM
Want to win this for the little woman!

bnaidicz13
07-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Would love to add this to the bag

Blacksox1
07-08-2016, 03:14 PM
In for the DV8 win........:D

Revemup300
07-08-2016, 04:06 PM
I would love to have this ball, I have a Vandal and the XOXO would be a great ball down from it. Strong pearl in the xoxo and great product

bowl1820
07-11-2016, 03:41 PM
Congrats to the DV8 Diva XOXO ‪‎bowling‬ ball winner, Brandon Crotts!

JaxBowlingGuy
07-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Do you know his username?

bowl1820
07-11-2016, 04:02 PM
Do you know his username?

That's a Facebook winner. (Though he might be a user here)

JaxBowlingGuy
07-11-2016, 04:55 PM
Thought you had to be in order to win. I saw the FB post and it directs to the forum to stay tuned for "the next" one. If that's not the winner from here, then wonder who did.

bowl1820
07-11-2016, 05:25 PM
Thought you had to be in order to win. I saw the FB post and it directs to the forum to stay tuned for "the next" one. If that's not the winner from here, then wonder who did.
He's the winner for this ball, they don't pull two winners.

No, you don't have to join this site to win. If you do join you get a extra chance to win.

Facebook:
"SHARE and COMMENT(the facebook post) to enter! Join the discussion over at bowlingboards.com and get another chance to win!"

likewise if you/we go to the Facebook page and SHARE and COMMENT the post, you/we get a extra chance to win.

JaxBowlingGuy
07-11-2016, 08:19 PM
I guess the "rules" on here weren't exactly clear. Considering it goes to the point of saying they will redraw if the post isn't of quality content due to BowlingBoards being a moderated site and doesn't mention anything of Facebook. Seems like they are trying to draw people to the forum with the giveaways but seems kind of counter productive if you don't even have to be a member (if that is their actual goal of the giveaways/ publicity)

bowl1820
07-11-2016, 08:51 PM
The rules don't mention Facebook because they have just never have been updated by the BowlingBoards.com administrators. The BowlingBoards Facebook page was added long after the rules had been written.

The BowlingBoards Facebook page is part of this community though and there have been many Facebook users who over time have joined the site itself.

As for the ball giveaway it's not so much about publicity for this site. It's publicity for Bowlingball.com which is the company that owns BowlingBoards.com.