PDA

View Full Version : Strikeforce

Blomer
07-06-2016, 10:13 AM
Back in November or so I bought a three ball roller from a pro shop. Around May, the stand on the bottomed of the bag broke. Called Strikeforce and they said to ship to them and they will fix it. I figured shipping would cost too much, luckily their warehouse perhaps headquarters is an hour drive. But with wot, didn't have the time. I ended up buying a four bag roller and the buckle came off he bag not even two months in. Called them up and they sad to bring both bags down. Being a teacher and with it being summer time, I made the drive. After thirty minutes, both bags were fixed. Great customer service. However, when you are paying $140 and $200 per bag, these things shouldn't be happening, specially so quickly.

manke
07-06-2016, 11:29 AM
I agree when you pa that much for a bag it should be made to last!

Jaescrub
07-06-2016, 11:31 AM
I loved my strikeforce bags and the customer service. I had a two ball roller that got a small rip on the bottom where the plastic skid plate/ feet attach. I sent photos and they sent a new bag and told me just to keep the old one, so sold the new one and got a three ball and four ball for the wife and I. Three years now and zero trouble.

Jessiewoodard57
07-06-2016, 01:31 PM
My Storm 4 ball bag handle broke after about a year. I called my PSO he picked it up on league night put a new handle on it and delivered it back to me...now I call that service

billf
07-11-2016, 06:03 AM
Stuff breaks that's life and why there are warranties to cover defects in material and/or workmanship. What is horrendous is when life happens and the customer service sucks

billf
07-11-2016, 06:04 AM
BTW, thank you for being a teacher. It's a huge responsibility that doesn't pay nearly as well as it should.

JasonNJ
07-11-2016, 09:58 AM
I had a 3 ball roller from Strikeforce too and the rivets pulled out from the bottom support foot. Minor issue but I still applied for the warranty replacement and customer service was great. Shipped me a brand new bag before I even shipped the broken one and paid for the shipping of the old one back to them.

billf
07-12-2016, 09:16 AM
FYI, Strikeforce makes most of the bags on the market. Don't let the name on the bag fool you.