PDA

View Full Version : Curious, On some forums....

LOUVIT
07-08-2016, 08:17 PM
When a post is replied to ot I start a new thread it jumps back to the top if you click new posts. It doesn't do that here, or are my setting's incorrect:confused:

bowl1820
07-08-2016, 08:27 PM
When a post is replied to ot I start a new thread it jumps back to the top if you click new posts. It doesn't do that here, or are my setting's incorrect:confused:

I guess I'm not following what your saying,
If you click the new posts link that's above, it takes you to the new post page that's all. What's it not doing? it jumps back to the top of what?

LOUVIT
07-08-2016, 08:48 PM
Yes this thread did pop up when you replied. But when I posted it I expected to see it up on top. It's ok I see the reply dates on the right side of the screen. My bad.

JaxBowlingGuy
07-08-2016, 08:57 PM
If you click "what's new" it will have the most recent replies

bowl1820
07-08-2016, 10:17 PM
Yes this thread did pop up when you replied. But when I posted it I expected to see it up on top. It's ok I see the reply dates on the right side of the screen. My bad.

Yes When you make a new post or reply to a post, if you immediately click the "New Posts" button. Usually you won't see "your" post/reply, because its not a new post to "you". But it shows as a new post for everyone else.

Now if you click the activity stream or What's new buttons you'll see your post.

LOUVIT
07-09-2016, 10:45 AM
Yes When you make a new post or reply to a post, if you immediately click the "New Posts" button. Usually you won't see "your" post/reply, because its not a new post to "you". But it shows as a new post for everyone else.

Now if you click the activity stream or What's new buttons you'll see your post.

ok I guess that was my question.....thanks again:D