PDA

View Full Version : FS: 6 balls, 4-ball roller bag, accessories, cleaners

Pauley
07-20-2016, 10:36 PM
Got into bowling and quickly became addicted. Unfortunately due to injury I had to give it up and don't see myself getting back into it. My loss can hopefully be someone else's gain. Great buy for a pro shop too...

I live in the metro Atlanta area and would prefer not having to deal with shipping (but will consider at buyers expense).
All of these items are first being listed as a package deal, everything together. I am willing to accept an aggressive offer to move this stuff, a good enough deal to where if someone wanted to buy it all then take the time and sell it individually they could make some money.

Items included:

Balls are all 15lb and drilled with the vise interchangeable thumb system and pin up above the ring finger (except the melee is pin down)
Span was adjusted once and vise it grip system installed so the thumb hole was plugged and moved slightly but the finger holes are the original drill.

DV8 Endless Nightmare
DV8 Dude
Brunswick Melee
Storm IQ Pearl
Storm Tropical Breeze Black Cherry
T-Zone Plastic Spare

Strikeforce 4-ball roller bag with extending handle
Storm Spare Ball Bag (Fits on top of bag as pictured)

Dexter SST Tank Shoes 11.5 with replacement toe and heel soles
Dexter Shoe Covers
Bowlingball.com Shoe Slide
Wire Sole Brush

Robbies Rev Wrist Brace
Mongoose Lifter Wrist Support
Storm Wrist Band Support
Robbies Rev Forearm Trainer

Bulk Size Bottle of Clean'n'Dull Ball Cleaner
Assorted Ball Cleaners (tac-up,dv8,brunswick)

Bulk Roll of Black Thumb hole tape
Two Packs of Vise Hada Patch Blue Thumb Pads
Grip and Rosin Bags
Thumb Insert Wrench

MAKE AN OFFER I NEED THIS STUFF OUT OF MY BASEMENT!!

Having trouble adding pictures. If I can't figure it out just pm me and I can email or text you pictures.

teke527
01-12-2017, 05:05 PM
Based on my estimates of ask the gear you have listed, there's approximately $1400 give or take u have invested. Is this about right? Are you willing to piece out or is that out of the question?

LOUVIT
01-13-2017, 06:07 PM
That sucks sorry about you having to give it up cold turkey. Seemed like you really liked it... Curious how much for the T plastic spare ball shipped to Florida 33511

I'm looking up the T zone on BB.com, but which one is it...lol

unswick T Zone Gold Envy (45 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Mardi Gras (45 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Deep Space (28 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Candy Apple (28 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Green Envy (41 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Patriot Blaze (46 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Pink Bliss (46 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Indigo Swirl Blue/Black/White (46 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Caribbean Blue (53 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Ball and Bag

bowl1820
01-13-2017, 06:17 PM
You guys realize this post is from 6 months ago and is the only activity / post he's made in the last 2 years.

It's unlikely he's going to respond.

Blacksox1
01-13-2017, 06:18 PM
The original post was made six months ago. :eek:

bowl beat me 2 it by a minute. lol :)

teke527
01-15-2017, 01:03 PM
I realize this, but you never know. Plus it's not like there's any other way to contact him.

LOUVIT
01-15-2017, 02:11 PM
lol and I messaged him stating the t zone was only 44.00 on BB.com and it wasn't worth the shipping costs.....