PDA

View Full Version : Average and scores

Hawk
08-31-2016, 09:20 PM
Hello, I have a question regarding averages and scores the score is just the score right it's not the average. I need to divide the scores from three games to get an average right?
Thanks..

foreverincamo
08-31-2016, 09:47 PM
Technically, you add up all of your scores from the games you bowled, and then divide by the number of games bowled. As the season progresses, you continue adding the scores you've bowled and divide by the continually growing number of games.
A 33 week season would have you add up your total pinfall and then divide by 99 games, as long as you showed up every week and were bowling 3-game sets, which is the norm.

Hawk
08-31-2016, 10:08 PM
Ok so I would have to bowl 33 Games then add them but no less then 33 weeks and 99 games.

1VegasBowler
08-31-2016, 10:12 PM
Ok so I would have to bowl 33 Games then add them but no less then 33 weeks and 99 games.

That's for an entire season (winter).

Just take your scores, add them up and divide it by the number of games you bowled to get your average.

NewToBowling
09-01-2016, 10:09 AM
If you have a smartphone just download one of many bowling apps. There are some free ones which will take the guesswork out of it and maintain an running log of your weekly averages as well as your league average.

fordman1
09-01-2016, 02:28 PM
How old are you? We need to require at least some information other than a handle. Too many don't put in where they are from or how old they are or anything. You can't answer some of the questions without knowing more information.