PDA

View Full Version : I know I'm a little famous. We could maybe meet thread.

2handedsniper
09-27-2016, 01:53 AM
I dead seriously throw a 10 pound ball 20 foot in the air with many 190s and a dozen 220s

2handedsniper
09-27-2016, 01:54 AM
I overcome any oil and bowl in ABT .

fortheloveofbowling
09-27-2016, 02:18 AM
Moderators: Your forum is looking like a joke with these posts. I feel sorry for the kid because i believe he is mentally challenged but you are risking total loss of credibility.

2handedsniper
09-27-2016, 02:27 AM
and I would feel sorry for you bowling on a longer pattern and not every person with a less attractive face is mentally challenged.

fortheloveofbowling
09-27-2016, 02:34 AM
I dead seriously throw a 10 pound ball 20 foot in the air with many 190s and a dozen 220s

Sniper,

I am going to take ONE AND ONLY ONE shot at encouraging and helping you. I can tell you like bowling and like anyone else you want recognition for your bowling. But throwing a 10 pound ball 20 feet down the lane for someone your size is a joke to most everyone. Get yourself a 13 or 14 pound ball and start with a 1 step drill and learn how to swing the ball. Then work on your approach and learn to bowl the right way. When you can get to the point of bowling in a normal fashion then contribute posts to these forums. If you want to listen great, if not i tried.

2handedsniper
09-27-2016, 02:36 AM
what is the 1 step drill? Until I average 244 like the best I can always improve?

fortheloveofbowling
09-27-2016, 02:36 AM
and I would feel sorry for you bowling on a longer pattern and not every person with a less attractive face is mentally challenged.

It has nothing to do with your looks, it is the content of your posts.

2handedsniper
09-27-2016, 02:37 AM
is in the chatbox if you want

fortheloveofbowling
09-27-2016, 02:38 AM
what is the 1 step drill? Until I average 244 like the best I can always improve?

Look it up on youtube. Just get away from hurling a child's ball 20 feet down the lane and learn to swing the ball properly so you can improve.

Timmyb
09-27-2016, 07:00 AM
This guy is baiting now. Just get rid of him.

ep1977
09-27-2016, 08:10 AM
Moderators: Your forum is looking like a joke with these posts. I feel sorry for the kid because i believe he is mentally challenged but you are risking total loss of credibility.

Agreed 100%!! Enough already.

JaxBowlingGuy
09-27-2016, 08:37 AM
Every forum has that "one guy". There's a couple people here that would have already been gone if they were elsewhere. Technically, he's not breaking any rules though. We do delete posts when they completely don't relate to the topic. You can always skip over his posts but then where's the fun in that?

JasonNJ
09-27-2016, 08:59 AM
I just completely ignore his posts and won't bother responding to anything directly from him.

Amyers
09-27-2016, 09:25 AM
I just completely ignore his posts and won't bother responding to anything directly from him.

I think I've got sucked in to replying twice but I agree. As long as he's not spamming the site up I don't care. I guess every forum needs a court jester.

chrono00
09-27-2016, 10:39 AM
Like I said in the other thread. If anyone else from the philly area is up for meeting I'm totally for it

Tony
09-27-2016, 11:51 AM
After the post about putting polish in the finger holes I'm wondering how long before the question comes up about what kind and how much tape to wrap around the ball and if you go with the track or across the track.

Also wondering what can be put into the balance hole to give the plastic ball more topspin......

JasonNJ
09-27-2016, 12:33 PM
After the post about putting polish in the finger holes I'm wondering how long before the question comes up about what kind and how much tape to wrap around the ball and if you go with the track or across the track.

Also wondering what can be put into the balance hole to give the plastic ball more topspin......

Hmm....that gives me an idea. How about we use tape to create a slingshot and we shoot the ball down the lane. Make sure it hits the pin on the fly and we never have to worry about oil patterns every again. =P

JaxBowlingGuy
09-27-2016, 12:44 PM

Hmmmm.... Wonder how much side weight you can add back into the ball by loading the balance hole with tape since its legal to have tape in balance holes... Hmmmmm

Tony
09-27-2016, 03:35 PM
Hmmmm.... Wonder how much side weight you can add back into the ball by loading the balance hole with tape since its legal to have tape in balance holes... Hmmmmm

Golfers lead tape, might be able to add a few Ounces !

2handedsniper
09-27-2016, 03:49 PM
You are all very rude and would expect better conduct from a moderator

Tony
09-27-2016, 03:58 PM
Hmm....that gives me an idea. How about we use tape to create a slingshot and we shoot the ball down the lane. Make sure it hits the pin on the fly and we never have to worry about oil patterns every again. =P

I don't know, seems like a long-shot.

Here's a setup from a recent bowling Birthday party, you could certainly throw these balls down the lane !

http://www.birthdaydirect.com/clown-bowling-set-12-pcs-p-56561.html

billf
09-27-2016, 04:05 PM

I'm ready to get banned for awhile again so here it goes

You are calling people here rude when you have done nothing but ask childish questions like how the polish feels IN the inserts. Your "style" is more conductive to shot putting than bowling. It's a mockery of a sport some of us hava a true passion for. You give advice on posts that is so far from wrong it's not even on the same planet. Now while I don't believe a good coach has to be a good bowler they at least have to have a clue which you very clearly don't. Conduct from a moderator....the mere fact that he has let you male a mockery of this forum show extreme patience and decorum or his part. The mere fact that you ask the same questions on multiple forums yet refuse to take ANY of the advice shows you only want to draw attention to yourself. I was asked by Stormbowler13 to lay off so others assuming by said posts that you may have a mental disability really isn't far fetched. Personally, I think you just want attention as you act like a clown and probably laugh at how frustrated you make the rest of us who do take bowling seriously. The fact that I believe you to be a total act is why I have zero remorse in replying to this repulsive post of yours. We have had plenty of mentally and physically challenged people here who were treated with respect and returned respect. You do neither. The choice is yours, own what is really going on or keep acting like a spoiled ten year old who parents will only let him log into bowling forums.

JaxBowlingGuy
09-27-2016, 04:09 PM

Well I'll gladly address this for you since I can only assume you're directing this to me being the only Mod in the thread.... If you would like to know the truth I have received multiple messages about you. As I mentioned previously in this thread since you technically haven't broke rules (aside from a sexist comment you made in which I gave you a warning for), you have been able to stay around. You bring this attention on to yourself (this thread as example) then cry about people being rude. We have let your absolute crazy post slide. You have personally called people out a couple times that I have see, and again you have been given a "pass". If you don't want the attention (which we all know that's what you're after) then chill with the constant common sense posts. If you want to remain here and learn more about the sport, better your game and things like that then all means, if you want to continue to troll you're two clicks of a mouse from being gone.

JasonNJ
09-27-2016, 04:30 PM
I don't know, seems like a long-shot.

Here's a setup from a recent bowling Birthday party, you could certainly throw these balls down the lane !

http://www.birthdaydirect.com/clown-bowling-set-12-pcs-p-56561.html

I think that ball would affect my carry. lol

bowl1820
09-27-2016, 04:46 PM

Since you say your not mentally challenged I'll take you at your word and treat you as any other user..

The majority of your posts are nonsensical and show you have at best only barely a rudimentary knowledge of bowling. Which is obvious by seeing you bowl in your video and by you own statements of how you bowl.

You claim to have Bachelor's degree, But most of your posts look like they were wrote by someone who is utterly clueless or under the influence or a little kid at best.

But the result is the same, your posts look like nonsense posted by someone just trolling trying to stir things up.

The responses you have received here are no different than the ones you've received on the other forums like Ballreviews where you use the name 2handedvolcano and are pretty mild.

If you want to be taken seriously then act like it.

Do some research, find a local coach and actually learn the basic's of bowling,(Throwing a 10lb ball thru the air, 20 feet down a lane is not bowling.) and think more about how to phrase the questions you want to ask or how you reply to another user.

And if you can't do that, then you need to move on to one of the other forums your on.

I'm going to close this thread now.