PDA

View Full Version : what websites allow you to request the recommended 3 ounce weight for bowling ball

2handedsniper
10-01-2016, 12:39 AM
[[[[

bowl1820
10-01-2016, 10:00 AM
what websites allow you to request the recommended 3 ounce weight for bowling ball

None.

They don't make 3 ounce bowling balls, unless it's for a bowling game from a toy store.

Now if you mean "Top Weight" I believe most have options for requesting from certain top weight ranges.

Tony
10-01-2016, 11:08 AM
https://www.amazon.com/Champion-Sports-3-Pounds-Plastic-Rubberized/dp/B002LATNRI

bowl1820
10-01-2016, 11:25 AM
https://www.amazon.com/Champion-Sports-3-Pounds-Plastic-Rubberized/dp/B002LATNRI

That's 3-Pounds he asked about 3 ounces.

He posted this again over on ballreviews later, he meant 3 ounces of top weight.

2handedsniper
10-01-2016, 04:46 PM
yes top weight. What website allow for this?

hondo
10-01-2016, 05:15 PM
I have ordered from just about every online retailer at one time or another. Firstly Amazon is the worst with bowling.com coming a close second. Nobody at bowling.com knows how to bowl. My choice has been for the past few years is bowlingball.com. If you make a request they fill it or call you with options if they can't.

They also have the best and really only online chat tech support. They will even call you to discuss layouts if you are getting the ball from them. They are the best hands down. Ask for Dustin, he is there tech guy and he knows his stuff.

Great site, highly recommend. bowlingball.com

JaxBowlingGuy
10-01-2016, 06:36 PM
I have ordered from just about every online retailer at one time or another. Firstly Amazon is the worst with bowling.com coming a close second. Nobody at bowling.com knows how to bowl. My choice has been for the past few years is bowlingball.com. If you make a request they fill it or call you with options if they can't.

They also have the best and really only online chat tech support. They will even call you to discuss layouts if you are getting the ball from them. They are the best hands down. Ask for Dustin, he is there tech guy and he knows his stuff.

Great site, highly recommend. bowlingball.com

My last order from bowling.com they called me the same day to say they couldn't get the exact specs requested for both ball and told me what options I have. Never had any issues from bowling.com or bowlingball.com. Have used bowling.com probably 85% of the time over the years just because I get charged sales tax on BB.com being in FL

2handedsniper
10-02-2016, 01:39 AM
how about bowler's paradise

larry mc
10-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Buddies Proshop and bowler x are the most accommodating.. i love buddies , u call u get a real proshop pro right away

billf
10-03-2016, 09:00 AM
how about bowler's paradise

They have an additional information box where you can type in the specs desired. Beware, type in what you actually want without typos