PDA

View Full Version : have a temp. usbc card where do I get my #

LOUVIT
10-08-2016, 03:57 PM
If I want to get into a tournament they ask for your USBC ID # My temp card does not have one. I looked at bowl.com and some others but can't figure out where to get my number?

ep1977
10-08-2016, 04:00 PM
If I want to get into a tournament they ask for your USBC ID # My temp card does not have one. I looked at bowl.com and some others but can't figure out where to get my number?

Go to bowl.com and use the find a member feature to find yourself. Your # will be listed there.

bowl1820
10-08-2016, 04:09 PM

You sign on to Bowl.com, go to USBC Member Search and put in the name.

I sent you a PM with your USBC # information.

looks like they sent the info to the card vendor last week, so you should get it fairly soon or a few weeks.

Mike White
10-08-2016, 04:16 PM

I think this is a bit of a catch 22 situation.

To have access to the Find a Member option, you have to log in to Bowl.com

Setting up an account now requires you to enter your USBC ID #.

So you can't use Bowl.com to find your USBC ID # until you know your USBC ID # to get started.

Since all you have is a temp card, even if you knew your number, Bowl.com wouldn't have any info about your bowling ability until approximately May 2017, unless your league ends sooner.

If you're planning on bowling in a tournament that has divisions, having no verifiable average, you'll be put in the highest division.

As for handicap, you're likely to receive 0 pins.

What you can do is wait until you've can produce a "current" league sheet indicating you've bowled 21 or more games, and use that as evidence of your average.

I know when I came back to bowling, my first league was only 9 weeks long, (during the summer) and the league completed before the card arrived in the mail.

LOUVIT
10-08-2016, 04:25 PM
You sign on to Bowl.com, go to USBC Member Search and put in the name.

I sent you a PM with your USBC # information.

looks like they sent the info to the card vendor last week, so you should get it fairly soon or a few weeks.

thanks bowl!!!! maybe I'll take a look at the tourny tomorrow morning it's a 2 person... someone throws the first shot and team mate shoots the spare...first torny in what feels like 187 years...bahahahahaha

fordman1
10-08-2016, 08:42 PM
Look at the card you used last year it never changes.

LOUVIT
10-08-2016, 08:50 PM
no card in 25 years fordman...lol..bowl1820 gave me my number, he was able to look it up

fordman1
10-08-2016, 10:53 PM
Yea I looked it up right after my post any BOWL GOOD in the tournament!

1VegasBowler
10-08-2016, 11:06 PM
Once you remember your password, you can also download their their app. Once you have the app you will have your USBC card as well.