PDA

View Full Version : I got a Grudge, maybe two?

Blomer
10-14-2016, 09:29 PM
Hello all. Hoping someone can help me out and tell me what the difference is between the DV8 Grudge Hybrid and the Grudge Pearl. The Grudge Hy rid has been doing great for me. Would it be worth it to get the Pearl? When would I use the Pearl? I'm horrible at comparing balls and what the would domperformance wise. Any insight would be appreciated!

bowl1820
10-14-2016, 09:58 PM
Hello all. Hoping someone can help me out and tell me what the difference is between the DV8 Grudge Hybrid and the Grudge Pearl.

Looking at the spec's, the only difference between the two appears just to be the coverstock and O.O.B. used.

1VegasBowler
10-14-2016, 10:09 PM
They Grudge Hybrid is a darn good ball.

IMO, the cover stock of the Hybrid is going to give it a lot more bite, absorb more oil and hook sooner than the Pearl.

While I have only seen the teaser of the Pearl, it's going to get more length with a harder turn to the pocket. This is just a typical reaction from the Brunswick/DV8 pearls.

BTW...Is there a reason for another ball? As in performance wise or for whatever reason. It's not to question you about having another ball because I have 7 myself.

Amyers
10-16-2016, 12:50 AM
Hello all. Hoping someone can help me out and tell me what the difference is between the DV8 Grudge Hybrid and the Grudge Pearl. The Grudge Hy rid has been doing great for me. Would it be worth it to get the Pearl? When would I use the Pearl? I'm horrible at comparing balls and what the would domperformance wise. Any insight would be appreciated!

Too similar to have in the bag at the same time in my opinion the hybrid already gets pretty good length anyway if you want to ball down your probably going to want to go farther than that.

Blomer
10-16-2016, 07:44 PM
Gotcha! Thanks!